Still gotta beat Kansas

GreenspointTexas

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet

This KU team is better than last years team and this is their bowl game... at home.

Without Sam and a few others that may be out, this may be a very close game. Hope the team isnt overlooking this one. I expect a Baylor-like win

We're going to kick the shit out of them.

Our seniors are not going to lose there again.

• Like 1

I highly doubt the team will over look them.  Herman has hammered the 1-0 motto all year and is always avoiding the "big picture" questions at the pressers.  With that said, we've endured a decade of shit so I'm going to go ahead and celebrate an extra week.  We're not losing to Kansas.  Fuck that noise.  If we do, Herman deserves to fucking be fired given the big 12 championship being on the line.  This program should never fucking lose to Kansas and we won't again unless Charlie fucking Strong is coaching.  We're gonna beat that ass next week!  Enjoy this boys, we deserve it.  

Just now, Huckleberry said:
4 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:
I just dont agree with all the big 12 championship talk just yet. PSA: we have another game this week

As always, internet message board focusness has jack shit to do with anything so stop being dumb. Thanks.

Huck, Huck, Huck... it may not have anything to do with anything game related, but internet message board focusness has everything to do with being dumb. It's just like the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor, or the lemmings returning to Capistrano.

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:
I just dont agree with all the big 12 championship talk just yet. PSA: we have another game this week

As always, internet message board focusness has jack shit to do with anything so stop being dumb. Thanks.

Really?! I was under the impression our thoughts on here actually make it all the way into the team meetings....