Academy Sports & Outdoors Texas Bowl (Indoors) - Baylor vs Vanderbilt

El Diablo

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

This is some weird-ass shit top-to-bottom.

I cheer for Iowa State and Okie Lite because they're fun people, and I cheer against OU and Baylor because fuck them that's why. Conference ties mean nothing.

This is the correct answer. I cheered for Iowa State and Okie Lite when they were in the Big 8, because those are fun programs with likable personalities and really strong small college town atmospheres; I cheer for them now for the same reason. But anyone who ever wants OU or Baylor to win is fucked in the head. If Baylor or OU winning were the only thing between Texas and a national championship, I would still want them to lose, because fuck them, period.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

This is the correct answer. I cheered for Iowa State and Okie Lite when they were in the Big 8, because those are fun programs with likable personalities and really strong small college town atmospheres; I cheer for them now for the same reason. But anyone who ever wants OU or Baylor to win is fucked in the head. If Baylor or OU winning were the only thing between Texas and a national championship, I would still want them to lose, because fuck them, period.

This is dumb as hell. I would take a Texas national championship under any circumstances.

10 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

This is dumb as hell. I would take a Texas national championship under any circumstances.

And I'll only take it if it's because Texas controls their own destiny. OU backing into championships is one of the reasons I hate them. Like hell would I want to be like them.

• Like 2

On December 28, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

That kind of cray cray belongs in the "Politics" board. :)