Academy Sports & Outdoors Texas Bowl (Indoors) - Baylor vs Vanderbilt

El Diablo

I would bet a set amount on every SEC opponent against the line. 

If you bet the same amount on each game, you will come out ahead, even paying the vig on the games you lose. 

The only questionable game is the UCF game because I don’t know about their replacement QB... but that’s probably why the game is currently off the board, at least on ESPN’s bowl schedule. 

8 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3010966

they are too stupid to figure out the #6 in a conference with 10 teams Vs #11 in a conference with 14 teams

never mind that both are 6-6 and they claim the SEC SEC SEC is superior so the SEC SEC SEC 6-6 should just mean more

Seems like a lot of the “SEC fans” on the rant are pissed. They are blaming refs, Mason, and even the matchup. It’s a conference full of excuses.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Seems like a lot of the “SEC fans” on the rant are pissed. They are blaming refs, Mason, and even the matchup. It’s a conference full of excuses.

They’re constantly lied to about the strength of their conference, teams, and players. Reality is a tough pill to swallow...so they don’t. 

14 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

Anyone that didn't enjoy last night's game should probably quit watching bowl games. I'll allow an exception for Vandy fans but even they should have enjoyed the first 3-1/2 quarters. Food for thought, all of Baylor's points were scored by underclassmen.

Marques Jones and Jamycal Hasty are both juniors, but good point. The team is driven by underclassmen. Jones is a walk on. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

Way to go Baylor.  Another great win for the Big12.  Let's go 7-0 baby!

ISU and WVU are next up! With all the hype around Grier and the stories all season of what a great guy he is etc... I'm a bit surprised that he would forego his final chance to play football as a college athlete. Maybe they'll just run the shit out of the Wildcat formation? I don't even know who their backup QB is.

8 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

Marques Jones and Jamycal Hasty are both juniors, but good point. The team is driven by underclassmen. Jones is a walk on. 

I wasn't expecting to see Hasty play last night as he's been bothered with migraines for a while now and it's kept him out of games before. He can be a productive player if his health don't fuck him over.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

ISU and WVU are next up! With all the hype around Grier and the stories all season of what a great guy he is etc... I'm a bit surprised that he would forego his final chance to play football as a college athlete. Maybe they'll just run the shit out of the Wildcat formation? I don't even know who their backup QB is.

especially since he missed last years bowl too, and it cost them the win.  really disappointed in all players that skip the bowl game to protect their delicate constitution.  

3 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

i cant believe you retards are actually rooting for rapelor...

the big12 is my conference.  i root for all the conference teams.  i want all 10 teams to make a bowl, and win them.  i want them to go 30-0 in noncon games, i would love for two big12 teams to play for the nc.  i would love to see 8 big12 teams in the college world series, all the basketball teams to make the tourney, and 4 of them to make the final 4. i root for usa in the olympics too, but you probably wouldn't understand that either.  

on a side note, what kind of fucking texan worth his salt roots for vanderbilt?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

the big12 is my conference.  i root for all the conference teams.  i want all 10 teams to make a bowl, and win them.  i want them to go 30-0 in noncon games, i would love for two big12 teams to play for the nc.  i would love to see 8 big12 teams in the college world series, all the basketball teams to make the tourney, and 4 of them to make the final 4. i root for usa in the olympics too, but you probably wouldn't understand that either.  

one who doesn't support a bunch of rape enabling assholes?

• Like 3

0q67iomqzhhz.jpg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

This is some weird-ass shit top-to-bottom.

I cheer for Iowa State and Okie Lite because they're fun people, and I cheer against OU and Baylor because fuck them that's why. Conference ties mean nothing.

• Like 3

So you are equating rooting for the USA and rooting for the big 12 with Baylor and OU? Gotcha, you’re clinical, seek help

24 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

especially since he missed last years bowl too, and it cost them the win.  really disappointed in all players that skip the bowl game to protect their delicate constitution.  

I wish you luck aggy 10 million for ten years is a devils deal. 

Edited by Nicole44

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

Since the SEC is the only conference who get’s to hand pick each match up, they should not complain about matchups.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

Also, I have more people in my family that went to Vanderbilt that went to Baylor. Guessing you were too dumb to get into either.

Edited by ztejas

1 hour ago, thrillhammer said:

Yeah I don't understand people who refuse to acknowledge the changing paradigm in how college football is discussed today.  We (and the conference as a whole) can't recruit an elite, top line defensive lineman to save our lives and it's totally due the constant propaganda these kids hear about the SEC. Anything we can do (or anyone else for that matter) to stamp out their PR campaign is ultimately good for us in my eyes.  

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Yeah I don't understand people who refuse to acknowledge the changing paradigm in how college football is discussed today.  We (and the conference as a whole) can't recruit an elite, top line defensive lineman to save our lives and it's totally due the constant propaganda these kids hear about the SEC. Anything we can do (or anyone else for that matter) to stamp out their PR campaign is ultimately good for us in my eyes.  

Yeah, nobody is cheering for rape but when the perception of the individual conferences seems to play such a large part in the CFP committee's evaluations in determining who is worthy of the playoff I think it is best for the conference as a whole to have a good on the field reputation.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

This is some weird-ass shit top-to-bottom.

I cheer for Iowa State and Okie Lite because they're fun people, and I cheer against OU and Baylor because fuck them that's why. Conference ties mean nothing.

Yes. I also root for Tech in their bowl games, because they're just not much of a threat, recruitingwise and because I actually had a lot of fun with Tech chicks over the years.  They definitely have produced a lot of hotties over the years. 

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Yes. I also root for Tech in their bowl games, because they're just not much of a threat, recruitingwise and because I actually had a lot of fun with Tech chicks over the years.  They definitely have produced a lot of hotties over the years. 

You might want to get tested.

• Like 1

I did like the way the refs called that game. Had there been Big12 officials there would have been at least 10 pass interference calls on both teams and I'm not sure what would have happened when that Vandy DL was punching the Baylor QB. The officiating was definitely in the "let them play" mode but it was pretty even if you ask me.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3010966

they are too stupid to figure out the #6 in a conference with 10 teams Vs #11 in a conference with 14 teams
never mind that both are 6-6 and they claim the SEC SEC SEC is superior so the SEC SEC SEC 6-6 should just mean more
"
aggieaviator

11:05a

Theres a ton of idiotic threads made, however, the "hey look at the score early in the game" threads are the worst."

never change, aggy. Lulz

I would bet a set amount on every SEC opponent against the line. 
If you bet the same amount on each game, you will come out ahead, even paying the vig on the games you lose. 
The only questionable game is the UCF game because I don’t know about their replacement QB... but that’s probably why the game is currently off the board, at least on ESPN’s bowl schedule. 
UCF's replacement qb is legit.

Go back to texags.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I don't understand anyone who would give any sort of support in any form to a university that systematically enabled rapists at the expense of their own female students.

But maybe that's just me.  I see that as much more important than UT getting some indirect help in recruiting and national perception.

• Like 3