recap of TJ Lavin going on the Challenge Mania podcast- news about S34

Goo Punch

Sorry but this 1st leg of the final challenge is beyond stupid.  They aren’t really testing anyone’s athletic ability.  There has always had some sort of stamina and mental challenge built in, but this is dumb to wear them out in conditions like that to the point they can’t actually compete to their fullest.  They intentionally are trying to get some to quit  

Go Wes or Theo. 

9 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Sorry but this 1st leg of the final challenge is beyond stupid.  They aren’t really testing anyone’s athletic ability.  There has always had some sort of stamina and mental challenge built in, but this is dumb to wear them out in conditions like that to the point they can’t actually compete to their fullest.  They intentionally are trying to get some to quit  

Go Wes or Theo. 

I actually think they fucked up and didn't realize how much it would cripple everyone, which is why they gave IVs

Edited by Doc Sam Beckett
  • Like 1

ALL CONFIRMED THROUGH INSTAGRAM

Dudes:
Zach
Gus
Leroy
Joss
Rogan (?)
Wes
Bear
Kyle
Theo
Josh
Pauly
Bananas
Jordan (!!!!!)

Broads:
Kayleigh
Faith
Georgia
Kam
Tori Deal
Cara
Laurel (!!!!!)

The following are highly rumored, but their images haven't been released on the official Instagram page yet.
Nany
Georgia Steele (Love Island UK)
Smashley
Zahida

Edited by Tired of Lurking

That is a good cast

Gus - surprised he got invited back.   He as boring and he didn't do much in comps
Joss - Wondered why he wasn't there this season and if he was coming back
Rogan (?) - This is the guy Georgia is kind of with now.  Should make for some good interactions with...
...Bear and I hope Bear gets his ass embarrassed
Theo - I think this guy is going to be a regular and he's damn good.  
Josh - meh.  He's better than I predicted and not as annoying as he was on BB.  Kind of glad he's back in a weird way

Any challenge with these 3 has to be entertaining:  Wes, Pauly, Bananas

Jordan - Awesome.  Wonder where he is going to fall as far as alliances.  Haven't he and Bananas gotten pretty chummy in the last few Challenges they've done?  I hope he teams up with anybody but Bananas.  But him teaming up with Wes would be delicious.  

Broads:
Kayleigh - Hot.  I like her, but no Jenna?  She'll be on island if she doesn't make friends with the newer girls
Faith - ok.  Don't really remember what I thought of her.  
Georgia - Really liking her.  She's a much better competitor than expected
Kam -  Sure.  Got Theo and Leroy there so that should lead to more embarrassment for Leroy
Tori Deal - Where's she been?  Glad to see her back
Cara - ugh
Laurel (!!!!!) - Cannot stand her as a person, but love that she's back.  Maybe she'll accidentally step on Cara and squash her

The following are highly rumored, but their images haven't been released on the official Instagram page yet.
Nany - Hot and cool.  Not very good at shit, but glad she's coming
Georgia Steele (Love Island UK) - no idea.  
Smashley - Yuck.  Almost as ugly outside and she is on the inside
Zahida - Why?  

Surprised Mattie & Davonne aren't listed.

Ecstatic to see no Shane or Amanda.  I think those two have burned the MTV bridge for themselves over the past 4 months on social media so we will hopefully never have to see either of them again.   

On 5/9/2019 at 6:27 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

I think its 750 for 1st and 250 for 2nd  but I could be wrong.

My predicted order of finish

turbo

ninja

cara

wes

theo

Georgia

Mattie

Hunter

and Im guessing Hunter quits at some point

got turbo right,  was way off on Theo, and gave too much credit to Cara and Ninja off by 2 on both

what a triumphant season for the challenge. we've had a couple of down seasons in recent years, and the seasons with the lavender ladies were just brutal. still, everything that i asked for at the end of last year's thread, MTV came through with it this season. Turbo is amazing, Theo looks like he could be an all time great eventually, we have a ton of new blood that's here to compete, and i'd say that the health and stock of the challenge brand has never been better. i can't wait to see what we get going forward.

7 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

what a triumphant season for the challenge. we've had a couple of down seasons in recent years, and the seasons with the lavender ladies were just brutal. still, everything that i asked for at the end of last year's thread, MTV came through with it this season. Turbo is amazing, Theo looks like he could be an all time great eventually, we have a ton of new blood that's here to compete, and i'd say that the health and stock of the challenge brand has never been better. i can't wait to see what we get going forward.

I agree, at the very least the final challenge was actually a legit competition. 

I love that Cara couldn't figure out the lock and so shocked that after saying she was retiring she is coming back. 

Did anyone else find that to reunion to be a bit meaner than usual? Bananas making that girl cry just to try to get at Zach was sickening. He is such a piece of shit human.

When did Zach become one of the most mature people on thus show? He didn’t scream like everybody else. He admitted he was wrong and seemed sincerely apologetic about it. Hell, I bet if Amanda was able to be a nice person for 10 seconds, she could have gotten him to apologize to her.