AAF SNF: Salt Lake Stallions @ Arizona Hotshots

TexasMan

58 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Phoenix is such a strange place they end up getting more sports teams than about any place besides NY, LA and Dallas yet they always have them suffering and sucking......and they build new stajiums every other year it seems

I've seen estimates that AZ grows by almost a half a million each winter from snowbirds owning a 2nd home.  If they can afford 2 homes then they probably have a lot of disposable income, so it might make sense for a winter league.  

Probably doesn't matter much but looks good in those marketing studies.

3 minutes ago, NowThis said:

was their draft televised? seemed this league dropped from the sky.  Very well organized and packaged. 

Damn i badly want VY to play. Money is $83k/season for only 12 weeks of work, go for it.  

Plus bonuses. They mentioned yesterday that they have a bonus rule when one player does something good (like an Interception) the whole unit gets a bonus.

1 minute ago, Upgrayedd said:

Best turf in football.

OK, I'm confused.  I wrote that, assuming that's where this game was being played , but then checked the Google Images.  There are stairways leading to the field that don't show up on the broadcast.  Where is the game?

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

OK, I'm confused.  I wrote that, assuming that's where this game was being played , but then checked the Google Images.  There are stairways leading to the field that don't show up on the broadcast.  Where is the game?

they have been doing a lot of remodeling those images are probably old (and you can see the shitty chain link fence in one of the end zones

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Love this feed on the website. one of the SLC players just said "I'm not going to be embarrassed when we get paid on Wednesday."

I'm watching on my computer and it's the skycam feed.  Lot's of "incidental" conversations picked up by the mike.

Bring back the Orlando Rage.

Orlando_Rage.png

Edited by Bullneck