Cop intentionally t-bones a student in the school parking lot

Sandman

When is the last time someone actually successfully bombed a school? I mean I would imagine like 99% of all called in threats are just noise or stupid kids being stupid. Doesn't mean you can ignore them - but maybe treat the situation accordingly. Occam's razor and all that. 

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

When is the last time someone actually successfully bombed a school? I mean I would imagine like 99% of all called in threats are just noise or stupid kids being stupid. Doesn't mean you can ignore them - but maybe treat the situation accordingly. Occam's razor and all that. 

I was in school in Germany when Dad got stationed there in 1980, we had several bomb threats. At first, the administration freaked out, we had a bombing at a disco in Frankfurt around the same time so it was fresh on people's minds. So they would just evacuate the school and we were cut loose. We loved it, we got to go home. After this happened a couple of times, they just marched us down to the local movie theatre and we had to sit there until everything was clear. We didn't have any more bomb threats after that. 

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I was in school in Germany when Dad got stationed there in 1980, we had several bomb threats. At first, the administration freaked out, we had a bombing at a disco in Frankfurt around the same time so it was fresh on people's minds. So they would just evacuate the school and we were cut loose. We loved it, we got to go home. After this happened a couple of times, they just marched us down to the local movie theatre and we had to sit there until everything was clear. We didn't have any more bomb threats after that. 

Gotta love ze germans

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

40 some years ago when I walked into the junior high office one morning, the attendance clerk answered the phone, listened a minute, then said in a stern voice, “ Jimmy, get your butt back to school and into class!”. Then hung up.

I asked here what was up with that, and she replied “Jimmy_____ made a bomb threat. He’s probably across the street at the 7-11 phone booth. He just wants to see the school empty out”. 

Then she went on with her business. Lulz

• Like 3
  • Haha 1