Limas Sweed is Suing the NCAA - Brain Disorders

JohnnyShotgun

He might as well sue for his hands too...What a complete bust in Pittsburgh. Guy would run some clean routes that had him wide open..nearest defender atleast 5 yds away.. and he would drop a perfectly placed ball.  Non worse than the drop vs the Baltimore Ravens in the divisional rd.

11 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

He might as well sue for his hands too...What a complete bust in Pittsburgh. Guy would run some clean routes that had him wide open..nearest defender atleast 5 yds away.. and he would drop a perfectly placed ball.  Non worse than the drop vs the Baltimore Ravens in the divisional rd.

I don’t give one flying fuck about what he did after his time at Texas. He’s part of some of my greatest memories following this program religiously. Fuck you and anyone else who wants to cloud that because he hurt your feelings in fucking Pittsburgh. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

I officiating several of his games when he was at Brenham. I'm surprised at the route running ability. He ran one route at Brenham and that was a fade. He was so much taller than anyone else on the field he was uncoverable on a fade route. All he had to do was high point the ball and it was an easy pitch and catch. There was a slot receiver at Brenham during that time that was a better pure receiver I think he went to UH.

It seemed like Brenham had four plays on offense. Zone read with a bowling ball running back. Jet sweep, the fade to Sweed and slant to the slot receiver.

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

fuck the steelers