LSU RB Tae Provens Accused Of Raping a 'Blacked Out' Victim

Vic Mackey

On 3/29/2019 at 9:59 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. I've had many blackouts in my big drinking days. Sometimes you remember more details than others. Pieces of the night can come back to you little by little or by someone mentioning something. There's definitely different stages of being blacked out.

In my younger days I sort of remember going to a club with a buddy and encountering a smoking hot brunette with a date who looked like Bruce Lee. In my mind I was very respectful but the next day said buddy told me I was running my fingers through her hair while he was lobbying Bruce not to go all ‘enter the dragon’ on me 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. I've had many blackouts in my big drinking days. Sometimes you remember more details than others. Pieces of the night can come back to you little by little or by someone mentioning something. There's definitely different stages of being blacked out.

But we've seen false accusations when it comes to rape and assault though so who knows.

Somewhere over on the music thread, there's an interview with Joe Walsh, talking about his drinking days.  He talks about how one morning he opens his eyes, right as he hears "ladies and gentlemen, we are making our decent into Charles De Gaulle airport.  We should have you on the ground in Paris in 20 minutes or so".  

He looks around and realizes he's in a first-class airline seat.  He's got a ticket and his passport in his pocket.  He has no recollection whatsoever of buying a ticket, getting on a plane, etc.  He has no idea why he's in Paris.  So, he goes to a hotel, sleeps all day, and catches a flight back to L.A.  

On 3/31/2019 at 8:21 PM, mr. sunshine said:

In my younger days I sort of remember going to a club with a buddy and encountering a smoking hot brunette with a date who looked like Bruce Lee. In my mind I was very respectful but the next day said buddy told me I was running my fingers through her hair while he was lobbying Bruce not to go all ‘enter the dragon’ on me 

Uncle Joe...?