paint sprayer

Just used one of these to spray both kitchens' cabinets in my kid's duplex with good results.  https://www.amazon.com/REXBETI-Ultimate-750-Electric-Lightweight-Spraying/dp/B07DLR5FK2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=32PAT25KHI7TM&keywords=rexbeti+paint+sprayer&qid=1554047420&s=hi&sprefix=rexbe%2Ctools%2C160&sr=1-2-spons&psc=1

You can rent a Graco or Titan airless spayer like pro painters use from most tool rental places.

Just used one of these to spray both kitchens' cabinets in my kid's duplex with good results.  https://www.amazon.com/REXBETI-Ultimate-750-Electric-Lightweight-Spraying/dp/B07DLR5FK2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=32PAT25KHI7TM&keywords=rexbeti+paint+sprayer&qid=1554047420&s=hi&sprefix=rexbe%2Ctools%2C160&sr=1-2-spons&psc=1
You can rent a Graco or Titan airless spayer like pro painters use from most tool rental places.

Would this work well for painting a garage door and all of the wood that is between the roof and brick on the exterior of the home? Don’t know what that shit is called. Mainly I don’t know if it sprays too wide and thus not ideal for such a small strip of wood (like a foot or less wide I think). Of course I assume I’d have to tape off the brick

I’m hot and cold on the ~$150 Wagner I bought.  I always put paint on too thick with it, and the paint “mist” it substantial.  You really need to cover everything and spend some time on the prep. It does paint well, except for ceilings. I’ve done 4 bedrooms, media room, and game room with it.  I later did the bathrooms by hand, didn’t want to fool with the sprayer.  Like I said, hot and cold about it. 

Edited by fattyflattie