Israel

SmokeyBear1861

54 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Let's start with the way we treat females.

don't mistake Saudi wahabism with that of the northern med areas, it's quite different.   Besides, their cultural ways, good or bad, are not relevant to the Arab Israeli conflict which btw is no longer a "conflict" as Gideon Levy has pointed out but only a dictatorial occupation at this point. 

Edited by NowThis

yes, I don't think you are familiar with the issue as are the rest of us on this thread.  Honestly, the Jews are the best opponents, as they really know the material, but others on the Israeli side are dumb to details, just "females! camel fuckers! 9/11! Americuh!".  Too bad the Jews don't post anymore, just the FOX crowd. 

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

Let's start with the way we treat females.

How do you think they treat females?  How do you think their domestic violence rate and female employment rate compare with America's?

They aren't Saudi Arabia. Their women are at the forefront of the movement for Palestinian liberation. They are roughly 20 or 30 years behind where we are now on women's rights, but are making improvements.  And thats living in what is essentially an impoverished internment camp.  They also aren't Muslim extremists. Palestine would be relatively liberal if it were free to be. 

I bet you believe Palestinian resistance groups are motivated by Islam too, don't you?

And don't act like women's rights are an American ideal. They had to fight tooth and nail for them and continue to have to fight. The idealized American 1950s sucked shit through a straw for women. 

21 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And don't act like women's rights are an American ideal. They had to fight tooth and nail for them and continue to have to fight. The idealized American 1950s sucked shit through a straw for women. 

Seriously, that's just some straight up Dennis Prager-level bullshit historic revisionism you were responding to. Like I said to some other person that was trying to morph the present day into distant history, the US has been around since 1789. Women got the right to vote in 1920. That's 131 years of straight up second class citizenry for women of all color, and we're to believe that their rights are "an American ideal?" No, @FondrenRoad is absolutely right about this. That "ideal" was something for which generations of women had to fight. It wasn't some gift handed down to them by benevolent leaders. 

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

How do you think they treat females?  How do you think their domestic violence rate and female employment rate compare with America's?

They aren't Saudi Arabia. Their women are at the forefront of the movement for Palestinian liberation. They are roughly 20 or 30 years behind where we are now on women's rights, but are making improvements.  And thats living in what is essentially an impoverished internment camp.  They also aren't Muslim extremists. Palestine would be relatively liberal if it were free to be. 

I bet you believe Palestinian resistance groups are motivated by Islam too, don't you?

Sounds lovely over there for women:

A survey by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics from 2011 showed that 35 percent of married women in Gaza had been on the receiving end of physical violence by their husband during the previous twelve months, and that 40 percent of unmarried women had been physically abused by a member of their household.[4] In 2013, UNRWA canceled its annual marathon in Gaza after Hamas rulers prohibited women, including Palestinian women from Gaza, to participate in the race.[5]

Divorce rights for women depend on the personal status laws that apply to Muslims, it states that a man can divorce his wife for any reason, while women can request divorce only under certain circumstances. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Sounds lovely over there for women:

A survey by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics from 2011 showed that 35 percent of married women in Gaza had been on the receiving end of physical violence by their husband during the previous twelve months, and that 40 percent of unmarried women had been physically abused by a member of their household.[4] In 2013, UNRWA canceled its annual marathon in Gaza after Hamas rulers prohibited women, including Palestinian women from Gaza, to participate in the race.[5]

Divorce rights for women depend on the personal status laws that apply to Muslims, it states that a man can divorce his wife for any reason, while women can request divorce only under certain circumstances. 

How do you think that compares to US numbers?

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Well, apparently 40% of law enforcement households experience domestic abuse at the hands of LEOs so they are better off than being in an American cops household.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I’m not a statistician, but 24 percent lifetime rate (so 80 years or so) seems significantly lower than 35-40 percent in the last 12 months.  

1 in 4 women (24.3%) and 1 in 7 men (13.8%) aged 18 and older in the United States have been the victim of severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime.[iv]

Edited by Johnny Sack

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Palestinian men are equal opportunity when letting women and children strap on suicide vests and/or serving as human shields.  

and IDF shoot the women and kids even when they don't have bombs or weapons.  Nurses in the back when they are treating the wounded, disabled men shot in the head in their wheelchair from 30 meters.   

Edited by NowThis

8 minutes ago, NowThis said:

and IDF shoot the women and kids even when they don't have bombs or weapons.  Nurses in the back when they are treating the wounded, disabled men shot in the head in their wheelchair from 30 meters.   

If the Palestinians had the military ability of the IDF, every Jew in Israel would be dead.

The fact those assholes suicide bomb and shoot thousands of rockets into Israel and don’t draw a response of getting wiped out means Israel has a lot of restraint. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

If the Palestinians had the military ability of the IDF, every Jew in Israel would be dead.

The fact those assholes suicide bomb and shoot thousands of rockets into Israel and don’t draw a response of getting wiped out means Israel has a lot of restraint. 

shooting rockets into Israel is justified because Israel is a military dictatorship who has murdered thousands of protestors over the years and has demolished homes in favor of Jewish settlements.  A dictatorship cannot claim any moral standing whatsoever. 

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Your first paragraph is incorrect. Jews were living in Palestine peacefully before they started to use terror tactics to drive Arabs out and form their own state. There is no reason that wouldn't have continued. Theres also no reason a peaceful resolution can't be had now, but it requires a unilateral effort by the one with power to make it happen. 

As for your second paragraph, it is no surprise that people living in an internment camp can get desperate, no doubt.  Why do you think the West Bank is more peaceful than Gaza?  Being able to provide for one's family does a lot for the "civility" of people. 

But I do think the IDF and Israelis are better people than you. Surely you would kill every man woman and child in Gaza if given the choice. Its why you US conservatives are untrustworthy allies. You care more about bringing on some bullshit armageddon than you care about the people of Israel.  Its always only a matter of time before you turn your hateful eye towards the Jewish people again. Really, you couldn't even have your anti-African American rally in Charlottesville without adding in anti-Jewish chants. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

9 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Your first paragraph is incorrect. Jews were living in Palestine peacefully before they started to use terror tactics to drive Arabs out and form their own state. There is no reason that wouldn't have continued. Theres also no reason a peaceful resolution can't be had now, but it requires a unilateral effort by the one with power to make it happen. 

As for your second paragraph, it is no surprise that people living in an internment camp can get desperate, no doubt.  Why do you think the West Bank is more peaceful than Gaza?  Being able to provide for one's family does a lot for the "civility" of people. 

But I do think the IDF and Israelis are better people than you. Surely you would kill every man woman and child in Gaza if given the choice. Its why you US conservatives are untrustworthy allies. You care more about bringing on some bullshit armageddon than you care about the people of Israel.  Its always only a matter of time before you turn your hateful eye towards the Jewish people again. Really, you couldn't even have your anti-African American rally in Charlottesville without adding in anti-Jewish chants. 

And you apologize for suicide bombing terrorists.  You’re straight garbage.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Suicide bombers who follow a religion that hates gays and women and that was founded by a homicidal pedophile.  That’s your team asshole. 

I don't have a team, slugger.  I don't care about any of your sky daddies.  I want y'all all to get along.  You're the one thinking that its okay to treat other people like animals.

The problem that you have is that you don't understand that Palestinian terrorists are driven by politics, not religion, just like the Jewish bombers that cleared out Palestine 60 years ago.  Palestinians aren't Wahhabist, unlike the Saudis whom you praise.  The Saudi royal family are practically the sole reason for the existence of modern Islamic fundamentalism.

And you don't understand how a poor person can strike out at real or perceived oppressors because you don't understand what its like to live a life of suffering.  You always knew where your next meal was coming from.  When someone makes you suffer behind a fence, its pretty easy to hold a grudge against that person.  You can see him eating like a king on the other side of the fence while he holds a gun on you and your family.

But you're actually way more fucked up.  Because you do feel a desire to kill for your sky daddy so you think that must be everyone else's reason for killing as well.   If you were born poor, maybe you'd be the killer you want to be.  You wouldn't have to worry about what you have to lose.  You wouldn't have to jog with a gun just hoping that someone would give you a "justified" reason for killing them.  You could just be the fucked up sociopath that you are.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You support terrorists and suicide bombers.  Who martyr themselves over a woman and gay hating religion founded by a murdering pedophile.  

it's nationalistic, not about gays or your white trash upbringing or anything unrelated to the Arab Israeli race war. 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You support terrorists and suicide bombers.  Who martyr themselves over a woman and gay hating religion founded by a murdering pedophile.  

No, there are Palestinian terrorists because they are a severely oppressed people.  Still, terrorism is never right whether you are an oppressed person who becomes a suicide bomber, or a sadist who happens to become an IDF soldier.  Neither of those folks kill because of religion, however.

And there's really no reason for you to bring Catholicism into this.   I don't think the Pope nor the priest who molested you as a child have anything to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  

And you really do envy the IDF soldier who kills disabled people and children, don't you?  That desire clearly eats you up inside.  They are living your dream and you're just sitting in Houston trying to live up to daddy's expectations with a wife and kids who probably hate you.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

No, there are Palestinian terrorists because they are a severely oppressed people.  Still, terrorism is never right whether you are an oppressed person who becomes a suicide bomber, or a sadist who becomes an IDF soldier.  Neither of those folks kill because of religion, however.

And there's really no reason for you to bring Catholicism into this.   I don't think the Pope nor the priest who molested you as a child have anything to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  

And you really do envy the IDF soldier who kills disabled people and children, don't you?  That desire clearly eats you up inside.  They are living your dream and you're just sitting in Houston trying to live up to daddy's expectations with a wife and kids who probably hate you.

You are a major loser in life.  So no wonder you support losers. 

Don’t project your bizarre and sick fantasies on others.  And don’t project your miserable life either.  I’m sorry you don’t have anyone that loves you. 

Edited by Johnny Sack

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You are a major loser in life.  So no wonder you support losers. 

Don’t project your bizarre and sick fantasies on others.  

I'm not a loser at all, slugger.  I have a great life.  You're just a sick fuck.  You may as well own it, you fucking sociopath.  You clearly can't grasp empathy or even sympathy. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

I'm not a loser at all, slugger.  I have a great life.  You're just a sick fuck.  You may as well own it, you fucking sociopath.  You clearly can't grasp empathy or even sympathy.

No. No you don’t.  Except here on the internet. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No. No you don’t.  Except here on the internet. 

Incorrect again.  I have an awesome family, and I want a world where everyone gets along.  You want the world to come apart at the seams, and believe that "other" people are actually animals.  Wonder why that is?

Go ahead and keep trying to live the life daddy wanted for you.  I know it eats you up inside.  Notice how you didn't deny your lack of empathy?  

Edited by FondrenRoad

24 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah. Suicide bombers are motivated by the nation of Palestine that never existed.  Not 72 virgins and heaven. 

the reason that Palestine never existed is the reason they are bombing + the fact of the military dictatorship. The game has changed on the Pal side, from classic anti-zionism to the occupation. Not that i expect a someone from your social derivation to understand the details, but there it is. 

25 minutes ago, NowThis said:

the reason that Palestine never existed is the reason they are bombing + the fact of the military dictatorship. The game has changed on the Pal side, from classic anti-zionism to the occupation. Not that i expect a someone from your social derivation to understand the details, but there it is. 

I’ve spent a lot more time in Israel and the West Bank than you have.  

They had a chance at a state.  Took a chance instead on annihiliating Israel.  Got their asses kicked along with their tard goat fucking Arab brothers.  And lost their land.  It was a bad move.  So was walking away from the deal Clinton brokered.  

They keep rejecting deals.  And the deals keep getting worse.  

Hey, but keep on keeping on.   Their strategy has served them well.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

They had a chance at a state.  Took a chance instead on annihiliating Israel.  Got their asses kicked along with their tard goat fucking Arab brothers.  And lost their land.  It was a bad move.  So was walking away from the deal Clinton brokered.  

there's that redneck "got their asses kicked" line again. Straight MAGA material lol. 

It's never a bad move to do the right thing nor are they obliged to take a bad deal.  Point is, the Arabs have always been right and always been weak, so their fate has been decades of oppression. They are not to blame for anything. But gays! women! camels! osama bin laden! clinton foundation! 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Deals aren't really getting worse, tough guy.  Israel should have unilaterally done the Clinton deal if they wanted to preserve a religious ethnostate longer term.  The Palestinians are long suffering.  They can wait forever.  The Israelis actually don't have an endgame for removing Palestinians from the land or insuring that Jewish people outnumber Arabs.  They are now just staving off an inevitable single state with an Arab majority.  Ethnostates are a pre WW2 relic.

And you know what, fearmonger?  Eventually that single state will happen and it will work out just fine for both sides.  The world will be watching just as it has been.

20 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Deals aren't really getting worse, tough guy.  Israel should have unilaterally done the Clinton deal if they wanted to preserve a religious ethnostate longer term.  The Palestinians are long suffering.  They can wait forever.  The Israelis actually don't have an endgame for removing Palestinians from the land or insuring that Jewish people outnumber Arabs.  They are now just staving off an inevitable single state with an Arab majority.  Ethnostates are a pre WW2 relic.

And you know what, fearmonger?  Eventually that single state will happen and it will work out just fine for both sides.  The world will be watching just as it has been.

Wrong.  Israel’s position just gets better as time passes.   

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Wrong.  Israel’s position just gets better as time passes.   

Not at all.  Like you said.  They aren't going to eradicate anyone.  Their birthrate is lower.  The diaspora that wants to move there has mostly already done so.  The Palestinians have all the time in the world.

8 minutes ago, NowThis said:

all walls built eventually crumble. The Israeli wall might last 100 or 300 years, but nothing is forever. What that wall falls, it's over.

I’ll put my money on the Jews.  They might be a small population. But look at their contribution to science, business and the arts.  And there is also that “never again” mantra.

I’ve been over there a lot   And have a very high admiration of the Israelis and what they’ve built over there   A stark contrast to their neighbors   And they don’t have oil.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’ll put my money on the Jews.  They might be a small population. But look at their contribution to science, business and the arts.  And there is also that “never again” mantra.

I’ve been over there a lot   And have a very high admiration of the Israelis and what they’ve built over there   A stark contrast to their neighbors   And they don’t have oil.

all of that is irrelevant to politics and the core issue, which is a race war.  The mighty Roman empire was eventually overrun. This will take centuries but forces which we cannot imagine will come and things will flip. It's inevitable. 

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Uncle Sam: You're welcome.

1 hour ago, NowThis said:

there's that redneck "got their asses kicked" line again. Straight MAGA material lol. 

As I mentioned in the Trump 2019 thread, it really is amazing that the types who are most prone to using that type of infantile rhetoric are the types who are incapable of whipping cream even with a boat's motor. What's even more amazing is that they do this while arguing in a state of fractal wrongness at every conceivable turn.

Edited by hpslugga