Tramadol vs Vicodin

Take the Vicodin. Tramadol is a nasty drug and it will fuck you up if you take anything for depression and/or mood. Two years ago I had kidney stones for the 3rd time but it was small enough for me to pass. All of the previous ones were too big and I had to have a lithotripsy done. Passing a stone has been the only pain to ever bring me to my knees. Lemon juice, woodford reserve, and a wash cloth to bite down on somehow got me through it. I feel your bad my man.

Neither, try Naproxen.

Tramadol is a side effect medication with some mild pain relief thrown in. Vicodin you won’t see much anymore because it’s schedule 2 like morphine. And it’s really not Vicodin because that had too much Tylenol and it has changed to Norco with less Tylenol but the same amount of hydrocodone to get you constipated and possibly hooked on opiate drugs or possibly heroin.

Good luck with the stones. Women who gave natural child birth and had kidney stones tell me they’d rather give birth again than have another stone.