Le' Veon Bell needs to choose better girlfriends

Dennis Taylor

it's interesting to me how all of shaggy's rules about what "men" shouldn't wear essentially translates into "don't dress like a black guy." over the years here (and obviously the old site) i've heard all of the rants about what grown men should never wear: jerseys, jean shorts, cologne, and jewelry. whether it's subconscious or not, there are definitely some racial undertones to shaggy's "rules about male fashion".  

Dont forget no flip flops on the plane

4 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

500k huh,  wow that's like 1/2 a game paycheck. Once 100 girlfriends steal from him he'll have to declare bankruptcy.  Its almost certainly insured and everyone calling him a dumbass doesn't understand what being disgustingly rich is like.

I understand how not to be rich very long...

and leveon ain't clearing $1mm a game. He just missed a whole season and his salary before taxes and paying agents is $15mm.

The sportscape is littered with these morons who spend it faster than they can earn it, or who have surrounded themselves with less than honorable "support personnel."

He's shown himself to be pretty much on the dumbass side of the ledger.  This behavior certainly doesn't sway me otherwise, not that he owes me anything, but just  my experience of observing people.

Could be wrong though...LOLz.  brilliant people have shit like this happen to them all the time, right?

Edited by slorch

17 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

it's interesting to me how all of shaggy's rules about what "men" shouldn't wear essentially translates into "don't dress like a black guy." over the years here (and obviously the old site) i've heard all of the rants about what grown men should never wear: jerseys, jean shorts, cologne, and jewelry. whether it's subconscious or not, there are definitely some racial undertones to shaggy's "rules about male fashion".  

I think you are mistaking “middle to lower income” or “age appropriate” to “black guy”. 

And you left out cargo shorts, but that doesn’t fit the black guy narrative so I understand why you left it off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...