Blue Bell Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ice cream

i am surprised at the fuck blue bell crowd.  does not compute.  bacteria is everywhere.  foodborne pathogens are everywhere.  you can get them from the best restaurants, from any foods in the grocery - canned, frozen, or fresh.  stop cowering in fear.  if you're paranoid then starve yourself.  for me, i'm having ice cream.

but back to the subject, it would have been better if blue bell had used reese's cups, like ben and jerry's does.  i'm not a cookie dough fan, but still will be giving this a shot asap.

2 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

i am surprised at the fuck blue bell crowd.  does not compute.  bacteria is everywhere.  foodborne pathogens are everywhere.  you can get them from the best restaurants, from any foods in the grocery - canned, frozen, or fresh.  stop cowering in fear.  if you're paranoid then starve yourself.  for me, i'm having ice cream.

Sounds like something an aggy would say.

36 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

but back to the subject, it would have been better if blue bell had used reese's cups, like ben and jerry's does.  i'm not a cookie dough fan, but still will be giving this a shot asap.

It’s about them trying to cover it up and not doing shit about it until hand forced. 

Sounds like you have no knowledge regarding the actual facts of Blue Bell’s known shoddy manufacturing processes that killed multiple people and resulting cover up.
  • Like 1

Perhaps you should do some research on the subject of food safety. Stewart Parnell would be a great name to start with. Compare that punishment to what aggy bell received.