HoustonHorn

Home repair/painter recommendations

Need to do some repair work here in Houston. Beltway/I-10 area on the west side. Looking for general carpentry, drywall repair, paint. Already have a plumber and electrician.

Thanks in advance

Jesus Rodriguez 713.824.5195 

He does it all. Not the cheapest but the highest quality and responsible.  I've known him and have used him for projects since 2004 

5 hours ago, 3adays said:

Anyone have an Austin recommendation for a painter? Job is for the inside of the home. 

Thad Lindsay - 281-772-6786 text him and he will set you up with our guy Mauricio.  I don't have his number.

Carlos
346-262-7838
Did really good work on my aunt's flip house.  
I've been having a hard time finding a good carpenter/painter so I called UTPhil's rec and he and his partner were fantastic. Thanks for the info.

11 hours ago, MadTrapper said:
On 9/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, UTPhil2006 said:
Carlos
346-262-7838

I've been having a hard time finding a good carpenter/painter so I called UTPhil's rec and he and his partner were fantastic. Thanks for the info.

Awesome to hear!  We've been very pleased with him.  Like you said it's hard finding good consistent help.

12 hours ago, MadTrapper said:
On 9/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, UTPhil2006 said:
Carlos
346-262-7838

Phil will not lead you wrong !!!

Looking forward to meeting Carlos. When I posted this my wife was already talking with someone else that had been recommended to her and they flaked out.

I really appreciate the recommendation.

Phil, if you'll PM your full name I'll definitely let him know you recommended him.

16 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Looking forward to meeting Carlos. When I posted this my wife was already talking with someone else that had been recommended to her and they flaked out.

I really appreciate the recommendation.

Phil, if you'll PM your full name I'll definitely let him know you recommended him.

Ha I’m not even sure he knows my last name. 

Anyone have a tile repair person in Austin? Need some grout work done on a shower. 

On 6/24/2020 at 8:39 AM, 3adays said:

Anyone have a tile repair person in Austin? Need some grout work done on a shower. 

???

I'll just say Phil

Phil Connors?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil? Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you. Now don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you.