Huckleberry

2019-20 EFL Cup (League Cup (Carabao Cup))

It's all there to play for still. Gut-wrenching loss for Arsenal as they're now out of the globe's greatest sporting competition.

Congrats to Aston Villa, for real.

Chelsea is now down again to the Red Imps.

37 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Uh that's not nice

https://streamable.com/xvak4

yeah that's bullshit. i'm no huge mathieu debuchy fan (we signed him to replace Sagna, his countryman and a much better RB so i was never thrilled to have him in the first place), but his career was completely derailed by a foul similar that when he was at Arsenal. pushed from behind into the stand and broke his collarbone. never got his place in the team back, never got his place in the French NT back, and only played a handful of games at the top flight ever again. shit like that should come with a lengthy ban. 

Agreed, that is horseshit that should be heavily punished. Also, the quarters:

12/17

Manchester United vs. Colchester United - Colchester United attempts to take out yet another second-tier Red Devils squad. We're all counting on you, guys.
Oxford United vs. Manchester City - Obviously everyone here is pulling for City.
Aston Villa vs. Liverpool - RamjetFTW. See what I did there? Seriously pulling for the Villans but not out of any dislike for Liverpool. 'Pool will get their trophies this season, let AV win something you turds!

12/18

Everton vs. Leicester City - I am not interested in this match in the slightest. Good luck to both squads.

Agreed, that is horseshit that should be heavily punished. Also, the quarters:
12/17
Manchester United vs. Colchester United - Colchester United attempts to take out yet another second-tier Red Devils squad. We're all counting on you, guys.
Oxford United vs. Manchester City - Obviously everyone here is pulling for City.
Aston Villa vs. Liverpool - RamjetFTW. See what I did there? Seriously pulling for the Villans but not out of any dislike for Liverpool. 'Pool will get their trophies this season, let AV win something you turds!
12/18
Everton vs. Leicester City - I am not interested in this match in the slightest. Good luck to both squads.
Villa might advance by forfeit...no room in schedule and conflicting matches already on schedule...mainly club world cup in Qatar

Villa might advance by forfeit...no room in schedule and conflicting matches already on schedule...mainly club world cup in Qatar
What about Everton?