Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

Damn, I would pay $10 for PPV on Ronnie & that fuckstick 1-on-1, no holds barred. That shit would be fun. Probably not so much for the dude though. 

And I probably haven’t been to BK in 15 years or so, but I kinda want it now. 

Edited by spystud13
Whopper
  • Like 1

Jenni filed a restraining order against Roger after the cops were called to their house. One of his Insta statements... 

"I have no choice but to just be honest and open. I got nothing to lose, I got nothing to hide. You're gonna see about our divorce on Jersey Shore, you know why? Because my wife told me-my ex-wife told me-when we were in counseling that she's negotiating a side-deal. I think she said she wanted $70,000 … to talk about our divorce on the upcoming season. Everything is about money with her. All I want is time with my children, that's all I want."

• 3 weeks later...

Jen & Ronnie go to the Hustler strip club in Vegas on NYE, she finds something on his phone, flips the fuck out, hurls an ashtray at him as he’s leaving. 

Spoiler

ronnie-magro-face4.jpg

So he goes to her place & trashes the fuck out of it. Now he has a DV report against her, & she has a B&E case against him. Good times for these two. 

Can’t imagine Hustler on NYE was the wisest decision to begin with. 

• 6 months later...

Here we go again.  I do have a love for trash TV, gotta admit.  Double Shot of Love was such a train wreck I could not stop watching.  And the reunion was hilarious.  Some of those girls were super pissed.

Edited by Moby Ric

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Sweet!

/ducks because I've been complaining about the downfall of society lately

We watch because it's mindless entertainment and funny. The downfall of society angle is (aside from Pauly D) none of them have real jobs and people look up to them as some sort of crazy ass role models. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Here we go again.  I do have a love for trash TV, gotta admit.  Double Shot of Love was such a train wreck I could not stop watching.  And the reunion was hilarious.  Some of those girls were super pissed.

I didn’t watch the reunion, but that was a fucking great season. Derynn is stupid hot. 

That was an interesting episode. I actually checked the guide this morning, it was only scheduled as one hour. Wonder if they changed it because ratings haven’t been great. 

Either way, did any of you pause it on the screenshot of that whore demanding $20K? Holy fuck. 

How fucking enraged must Jen get watching these episodes? I sincerely hope she doesn’t have a pet, because she would kick the fuck out of it in anger. 

Why was Snooki’s husband not in a single shot? They have had multiple reality shows, so he ain’t scared of the camera. 

That food spread was mother fucking sick. 

I didn’t realize how far behind this shit is, fucking Snooki has a 2-month old now. 
Yeah, Mike was sentenced in October. 
So she had a baby in June of this year and was fall-down drunk at a ranch AFTER the sentencing in October, so potentially last November? 7-8 months prior to giving birth???

Am I missing something with this timeline?

On 8/9/2019 at 12:43 AM, spystud13 said:

How fucking enraged must Jen get watching these episodes? I sincerely hope she doesn’t have a pet, because she would kick the fuck out of it in anger. 

I've been thinking about this as well.  I have no idea (or desire) to know what's going on in Jen/Ronnie's life right now, but it's got to be awkward for them to watch this.  

On 8/9/2019 at 12:43 AM, spystud13 said:

Why was Snooki’s husband not in a single shot? They have had multiple reality shows, so he ain’t scared of the camera. 

That food spread was mother fucking sick. 

Or a single shot of a bridesmaid. 

First off, thank God the wedding stuff is over it was getting old. 

Second Vinnie and Pauly being drunk was hilarious.  Pauly with the Italian flag shoes flipping it and calling it Mexican was funny.

Third, Rob Bass rolls up in his 15 yr old Lambo made me chuckle.

Lastly, Jen and Ronnie shit about to get real.