2020 Stl Cardinals thread of....who knows?

pops

2 hours ago, You don't know me said:

i'm starting to come around on TON as a hitter.  I hope this is actually what he is.

I get your hesitancy. He always seems like fools gold. Hopefully it sticks this time. 

Martinez shouldn't be pitching in Springfield. 

Great fucking game. 2/3 of a fucking inning.  7 runs.  95.45 era for the game....so far. Still on the hook for 3 more. 

Edited by pops

• 5 weeks later...

I'm just not invested in this team at all this season.  I'm pretty thankful that I've had other more important things to do besides watch any of these shit shows.  I think that the entire coaching staff and front office need to go.  I usually go to a handful of games, but this season I have no desire to spend the time and money to see this shit.

Fucking keystone cops.  Either fire mo or sell team. This is a joke. Yadi has to yell at the backup 3rd baseman because he doesn't know where the fuck to be?   You pitch to yellich in that situation?   When do pitchers and catchers report?  This is regarded.  

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

You really wanted to load the bases with Reyes pitching?  

Did you forget about that Atlanta game already?

Pitchers spot was up next. So they knock Hader out of the game, pinch hitter has to come in and you don't allow yellich the chance to hurt you. Hell yes I load them up in that situation. 

If their standard 4th spot was up,  no. As it stood at the time,  yep. 

59 minutes ago, pops said:

Pitchers spot was up next. So they knock Hader out of the game, pinch hitter has to come in and you don't allow yellich the chance to hurt you. Hell yes I load them up in that situation. 

If their standard 4th spot was up,  no. As it stood at the time,  yep. 

They pinch hit for Hader anyways.  They had Jace Peterson on the on-deck circle, and he has been white-hot lately.

That's a wrap. So much firepower and pitching wasted this year. I know the injuries can't be predicted but holy fuck. 10 hits and no runs last night. Two blown leads tonight. Against the fucking pirates. Talent is there. Coaching?  Management?   I don't know. But to let the fucking brewers run away with the division title is ridiculous. I know they are good this year,  but not 12 games in middle August good. And I sure wish we had their 2B.