MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

Nelson had me cracking up so hard. He is so, so simple. His tantrums over shit like this are hilarious.
re:
Swaggy and Bailey:
•Swaggy- he's always been totally fine whenever he's just chilling out and laying low and not playing the character of Swaggy C. He actually reminds me a lot of a couple of my friends whenever he's just being a normal guy. That said it's pretty hard to get over what he did with his "charity" basketball game, so i kind of reserve the right to not root for him even if he does act normal.

•Bayleigh- she's just a straight up psycho with serious anger and hypersensitivity issues that don't appear to have ever been addressed. She regresses to a five year old and throws insane tantrums/goes on insane rants any time things don't go her way. And she trembles, and cries, and bleeds, and it's honestly embarrassing. she seriously needs to acknowledge that shit and seek help. In the meantime, i will continue to laugh at it, because it's funny watching a grown woman act like a petulant child every single time anything doesn't go her way. 

Have you seen her with her family? Two older sisters and she’s the baby. You can tell she’s the princess of the family and has gotten whatever she wanted. Spoiled little brat that’s never been told no. Her behavior isn’t surprising and I doubt it will ever change. I feel sorry for Chris*, but fuck that guy.

*i refuse to call him Swaggy.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:00 PM, 4th&Five said:

For those that didn’t watch BB, Swaggy knocked her up the first or second week of being in the house and she had a miscarriage in the jury house. Pretty amazing they’re still together. 

100% just as amazing that Faysal and Haleigh are still together as are Tyler and Angela. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoffaJimmy said:

100% just as amazing that Faysal and Haleigh are still together as are Tyler and Angela. 

I can believe Tyler and Angela, but Fessy & Haleigh are still together?  That's surprising, but she is aggy so it isn't beyond belief.  

Hayleigh is the hottest chick to ever appear on BB, and despite her also being intelligent and a pretty good person, she's somehow still typically insecure, making it zero surprise that a guy like Fessie could scoop her and keep her. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Hayleigh is the hottest chick to ever appear on BB, and despite her also being intelligent and a pretty good person, she's somehow still typically insecure, making it zero surprise that a guy like Fessie could scoop her and keep her. 

I’d still rank her behind Angela. H’s aggyness is the tie beaker.

both are super hot. i would love for angela and tyler to get over their never ending honeymoon and get on The Challenge. i want to see them competing in this more physical, cutthroat type of format. I also want to see Angela mud wrestle Melissa. and Tori. and Kalina.

29 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

both are super hot. i would love for angela and tyler to get over their never ending honeymoon and get on The Challenge. i want to see them competing in this more physical, cutthroat type of format. I also want to see Angela mud wrestle Melissa. and Tori. and Kalina.

Agreed.  Especially the mud wrestling.  What have those two been up to?  Last I saw they had just come out with some kind of jewelry line and not really taking advantage of their 15 minutes.  Angela is so quiet she might make Kaycee look like a drama queen.  But she's so hot, and Tyler would be part of the package, it would be worth giving them a shot.   

Nelson always talks like he knows everything, but he doesn’t even know the capital of Texas. If he was a less arrogant asshole, he could get so much further in the game. What does slut shaming have to do with the deliberation? Even if it was true, so fucking what? Nelson must be pissed he’s not getting any pussy on this challenge. 

I will be the first to admit I dont keep track of any of the lives of these people outside the challenge itself unless I see them doing something else ( Bananas for example is now on some cooking show)

when in the hell did Kaleigh become as she put it, Jenna's best friend?    I would have considered Nany to take that role this season.   Kaleigh's only been around for what 3 seasons?

So at least there were several nice shots of Melissa in basically a bra. 

just seems so odd that they dont even let the cast interact with the locals at all.   Its clear that MTV bought out the bar for the night (or at least the area they are filming in),  lots of interesting conversations with locals and even some occasional local hookups have been shown over the years on the show 

Not really digging on the Pre-covid lockdown theme they have going on this season 

16 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Well that was surprising. 

Idk. Jenna is pretty damn good at challenges and eliminations. She’s fearless and definitely doesn’t overthink things. Just wind her up and she’ll do it. 

Edited by TonyTexas

10 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Idk. Jenna is pretty damn good at challenges and eliminations. She definitely doesn’t overthink things. Just wind her up and she’ll do it. 

After seeing Tori smash Jenny last year in the hall brawl shit, I considered her the best female competitor. So anytime she loses an elimination for anything other than a puzzle, I probably would’ve been surprised 

Jordan screaming at Tori about every move she’s making reminds me of the ex-wife from hell. Just shut the fuck up and let me do my thing. If I wanted your input I would have looked your way for advice. I don’t need you yelling up my ass with all of your suggestions from the sideline. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Twitter seems to think the guy she supposedly cheated with is Cory.  

Haha oh shit. If true, Cory is working on an impressive starting 5 of girls he’s slept with on the challenge or mtv reality shows:

Jenna

Kailah

Cheyenne from are you the one

Camila

Alicia Wright from are you the one (I think)

Jeezus. A whole episode with just drama and no challenge...well done MTV.

Gah damn Tori. I still luff u. I know Jordan is yelling over board, but if you had listened to him about standing up in the beginning...then you likely would have won. And he would have piped down sooner.

Still a Jordan fan here. He may talk shit but he is straight up and isnt a snake/hypocrite like most the other vet dudes.

Fuck Zac. Holy shit he has always been a dick to her.

Shut up Nelson and Nany.

I still see weak players skating by...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I've been on my own since I was 17, and I just get anxiety..." Nani WTF are you talking about?? What does any of that have to do with you getting shit faced drunk, berating your friend, and then doing what you do *literally every season* and implode because, "This game is just so....". Can you imagine doing the exact same thing over and over and over again on national television and *never* gaining an ounce of self awareness?

10 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

"I've been on my own since I was 17, and I just get anxiety..." Nani WTF are you talking about?? What does any of that have to do with you getting shit faced drunk, berating your friend, and then doing what you do *literally every season* and implode because, "This game is just so....". Can you imagine doing the exact same thing over and over and over again on national television and *never* gaining an ounce of self awareness?

That must have been a tough episode for her to watch.  What a hot mess.  I felt sorry for Kaycee.  Drama like that is not her bag and she was sooooooo uncomfortable.  Her and Nelson both embarrassed the shit out of themselves and blamed the stress of the game.  No, you're a sloppy drunk and you're just a moron.  

I don’t read spoilers but Often times when I watch these episodes I tend to notice things so I have a good idea who is going home which sucks.  During interviews often times you will notice cast members look like they have been crying. Jordan was that way. Then after tori was eliminated they show him breakdown. Also if they have interviews in the same clothes it means they didn’t last long. That was Tori and that black top. Another clue I often notice is when a person is going home they spend a lot of camera time on them on a particular episode.  I know I know. CSB 

1 hour ago, joeycovers said:

I don’t read spoilers but Often times when I watch these episodes I tend to notice things so I have a good idea who is going home which sucks.  During interviews often times you will notice cast members look like they have been crying. Jordan was that way. Then after tori was eliminated they show him breakdown. Also if they have interviews in the same clothes it means they didn’t last long. That was Tori and that black top. Another clue I often notice is when a person is going home they spend a lot of camera time on them on a particular episode.  I know I know. CSB 

Not a cool story!  Please allow me to wallow in my ignorance and never notice these things!  Now I have to scrub this post from my memory so I won't be watching for this shit.  

On 5/13/2020 at 8:48 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

After seeing Tori smash Jenny last year in the hall brawl shit, I considered her the best female competitor. So anytime she loses an elimination for anything other than a puzzle, I probably would’ve been surprised 

100%. Tori fucked herself from the very beginning when she was trying to fit pieces through the grate instead of smashing them. She also would have won if she would have only filled up half the wheel barrel like Jenna did. They put there second to last loads in at the same time and Tori had a full wheel barrel at the end and Jenna had about half. 

Great comp and hats off to Jenna. Still think Tori is one of the best female competitors and she isn't afraid to compete like 95% of the rest of the house. 

On 5/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, utxmike05 said:

Jeezus. A whole episode with just drama and no challenge...well done MTV.

Gah damn Tori. I still luff u. I know Jordan is yelling over board, but if you had listened to him about standing up in the beginning...then you likely would have won. And he would have piped down sooner.

Still a Jordan fan here. He may talk shit but he is straight up and isnt a snake/hypocrite like most the other vet dudes.

Fuck Zac. Holy shit he has always been a dick to her.

Shut up Nelson and Nany.

I still see weak players skating by...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with all of this-

1. Jordan is an over confident dick but I think he is probably a super nice guy in real life, he just turns it up on the challenge to play that part of his personality

2. Zach on the other hand is a fucking little bitch. He is one of those guys who treats his GF's like shit and then when he does something wrong turns it around on them to make it there fault. I fucking hate people like Zach. I wish Jenna would tell him to fuck off

3. Not that all of the people on the show have issues but holy hell Nany is right up there with Cara Marie in no self worth issues. koo koo

4. As discussed before the Producers tried to force people to compete but they are still skating by. I do think there are going to be people that don't run the final because they were too chicken shit to compete.

One addition- Dee is the most annoying worthless girl on the show. She acts like she is some amazing player when she cried all last season and made it to the end because everyone thought she would be easy to beat in the finale. I can't stand her. 

Thought the determining factor should have been weight and not getting the debris over a line. Was a producer evenly spreading the debris after it was dumped? Did you just need a single piece over the line? It's not like it was a liquid that would fill up its container. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoffaJimmy said:

100%. Tori fucked herself from the very beginning when she was trying to fit pieces through the grate instead of smashing them. She also would have won if she would have only filled up half the wheel barrel like Jenna did. They put there second to last loads in at the same time and Tori had a full wheel barrel at the end and Jenna had about half. 

Great comp and hats off to Jenna. Still think Tori is one of the best female competitors and she isn't afraid to compete like 95% of the rest of the house. 

Agree with all of this-

1. Jordan is an over confident dick but I think he is probably a super nice guy in real life, he just turns it up on the challenge to play that part of his personality

2. Zach on the other hand is a fucking little bitch. He is one of those guys who treats his GF's like shit and then when he does something wrong turns it around on them to make it there fault. I fucking hate people like Zach. I wish Jenna would tell him to fuck off

3. Not that all of the people on the show have issues but holy hell Nany is right up there with Cara Marie in no self worth issues. koo koo

4. As discussed before the Producers tried to force people to compete but they are still skating by. I do think there are going to be people that don't run the final because they were too chicken shit to compete.

One addition- Dee is the most annoying worthless girl on the show. She acts like she is some amazing player when she cried all last season and made it to the end because everyone thought she would be easy to beat in the finale. I can't stand her. 

not that it's real life but jordan was a pretty big dick on RW too.

1 hour ago, HoffaJimmy said:

2. Zach on the other hand is a fucking little bitch. He is one of those guys who treats his GF's like shit and then when he does something wrong turns it around on them to make it here fault. I fucking hate people like Zach. I wish Jenna would tell him to fuck off

This is disappointing.  If you're a Zach hater, you may not have noticed it or refused to acknowledge it, but he's really grown up the past 2-3 years.  He still brought out his old immature Zach when he would deal with Ninja (a little understandable) or Amanda ( totally understandable since she's in the top 3 worst human beings ever on this show), but he has matured and was starting to become a CT Jr.   He had a ways to go to reach the Zen of CT, but he was slowly getting there.  CT didn't grow up overnight either.  And then this season happened.  I've been in his corner but he's making it tough with this crybaby shit he's pulling this season.