OU has failed to score 20 points in all four of their NCG appearances

ztejas

So how many games has Texas had the opportunity to suck too?  If I am correct, Texas has played in let's see....... one ...... national championship game since maybe 1970...   is that right? One game in 2005.   2018 minus 1970 equals 48 years.  One game in 48 years.  Someone please crack the champagne!  OU has played in how many during the same time frame?  HMMM?

• Fuck You 9

So how many games has Texas had the opportunity to suck too?  If I am correct, Texas has played in let's see....... one ...... national championship game since maybe 1970...   is that right? One game in 2005.   2018 minus 1970 equals 48 years.  One game in 48 years.  Someone please crack the champagne!  OU has played in how many during the same time frame?  HMMM?
2. 2009.

Just now, jocah4 said:

Jesus Christ dude.

Now granted how those games turned out I sort of wish it was just one, but come on. You are not this lazy or stupid are you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jocah4 said:

source.gif

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, jocah4 said:

2. 2009.

If he is going to go back to 1970 then you have to count the pre-BCS era as well. And that gets weird but there are at least two others...I mean there are probably are a couple other years where if we had one our bowl game and everything had fallen our way we would have been champs.

I mean have you erased Earl Campbell from your memory somehow? Boggles the mind.

Edited by Valmy77

Eat a dick. And fuck yo momma.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If he is going to go back to 1970 then you have to count the pre-BCS era as well. And that gets weird but there are at least two others...

I mean have you erased Earl Campbell from your memory somehow? Boggles the mind.

Did Earl Campbell win a Natty for Texas?  I don't think he ever lost to Kansas.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, Cuernavaca said:

I'm sorry that you woke up after I got done nutting on your mom's face last night. Now go back to sleep Billy.

It sucks to suck. It's a way of life for Texas.  The record between the two school speaks for itself.  The history of the two schools speak for itself .  

I wouldn't fuck your momma for practice, assuming you know who she is. 

• Fuck You 4

It sucks to suck. It's a way of life for Texas.  The record between the two school speaks for itself.  The history of the two schools speak for itself .  

I wouldn't fuck your momma for practice, assuming you know who she is. 

Yeah...you usually lose to us.