shnsajax

2019 Chicago Cubs Thread

Bye Joe, and thank you for the WS. See you Jed and Theo, pull your head out of your ass.

Fitting way to go down, 6 in a row, 5 by one run. I guess even more fitting would be to go on the road and lose the rest of them. KB is done, that's for sure.

The second game of the season the Cubs lost to the Rangers on a walk off wild pitch. And yet somehow the bullpen has gotten even worse. Fuck you Kimbrel, fuck you and every person you love. 

I am guessing that Maddon is managing the Padres next year. Curious as to how deep the FO will search for a new manager, or will they just interview Girardi and offer him the job. Not sure who all else will be gone, but Russell, Almora, Jr, and Schwarber wouldn't be a surprise. I don't know if Nico can be or expected to become a leadoff hitter, but that has to be figured out this off season. 

I like Ross and think he could be a good manager but I could also foresee problems in managing guys that he was friends and teammates with.