Firemans4Horn

Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Holy shit thats awful....

In uplifting news YNWA was played on the radio all across europe as a response to corona outbreak

Not a fan of the new away kit, however, I saw a tweet about the possible inspiration and influences of the kit. The design that's an inlay is based on the Shankley Gates, which are awesome. The color is designed after the Liverbird that sits atop the Royal Liver Building in the city center. 

That got me a touch misty over here. Love each person speaking in their native language. 

In more mindless kit speculation. Bleacher Report put together this rendering of what the kit might look like based on the leaks. If so, interested!

EUIvuaQXkAsGptQ?format=jpg&name=large

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That got me a touch misty over here. Love each person speaking in their native language. 

In more mindless kit speculation. Bleacher Report put together this rendering of what the kit might look like based on the leaks. If so, interested!

EUIvuaQXkAsGptQ?format=jpg&name=large

I have a boner, not sure if it’s from the kit or from Virgil.

Posted (edited)

NBCSN is replaying 3 Liverpool City matches from 2014, 2017, and 2018 this morning if you're jonesing for some LFC. I'd skip the middle one at 9am. 

Edited by mdmost

mib would stroke out if he watches this replay of the 2014 game at Anfield. Backline of Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, and Flanagan, with Migs in goal. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

mib would stroke out if he watches this replay of the 2014 game at Anfield. Backline of Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, and Flanagan, with Migs in goal. 

Put Lucas in front of them for maximum overload

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

NBCSN is replaying 3 Liverpool City matches from 2014, 2017, and 2018 this morning if you're jonesing for some LFC. I'd skip the middle one at 9am. 

Not sure why they chose the ‘17 one. Not an interesting game at all past the red card. Klopp threw the towel in early. 

Enjoyed the others though. 🙂

Also the full 05 CL final is on the LFC reddit page...interesting tidbit on the broadcast

Lfc was 4-0 vs teams in white kits in CL finals(5-0) after the game

Currently 6-2 against white kits in CL finals (milan,madrid)

23 hours ago, mdmost said:

I watched them and it's funny. I knew what's coming and I still got pissed off.

Quarantine thoughts.

Was watching some highlights and it got me wondering what everyone thinks Trent’s future is? Is he a fullback for his entire career? Does he become more of an 8? Or a 6? What does everyone think of his trajectory over time?

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Quarantine thoughts.

Was watching some highlights and it got me wondering what everyone thinks Trent’s future is? Is he a fullback for his entire career? Does he become more of an 8? Or a 6? What does everyone think of his trajectory over time?

IMNSHO he's too small to be a 6 and his crossing is too good to play him in the center. I could see him as a RM, but that's essentially the role he plays now. 

IMNSHO he's too small to be a 6 and his crossing is too good to play him in the center. I could see him as a RM, but that's essentially the role he plays now. 
Yup him and robbo are mf basically with klopps system...keep it as is

How many times we going to have this brought up

13 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Quarantine thoughts.

I'd keep him at @ RB. Theres uncertainty moving him to the middle. At RB we know we have the best in the world for the next decade.

That's contingent on the style of play remaining the same. If we hire someone after Klopp that doesn't emphasize the FBs as much then a move might make sense.

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’d say odds on favorite currently to replace Klopp is Pep Lijnders. He’s not going to mess with success but we’re talking 5 years from now so who knows. 

Stevie