B12 OOC Games

joeycovers

I've got nothing better to do on a quiet summer Friday:

Week 1 

Ok St @ Oregon St: I like the Beavs, but they're horribad. We'll get ranked vs. ranked for our conference opener vs. Okie Lite.

UH @ OU: By a pretty good margin. Meh.

Week 2

WVU @ Mizz: Brown's got a rebuild on his hands and Mizzou should be competent enough.

LSU @ UT  

Week 3

KU @ BC: What a strange matchup. Addazio wins the games he's supposed to in the most boring, plodding way possible.

KST @ Miss St: State should be decent this year. K-State not so much.

NC St @ WVU: Maybe Brown gets his first year upset in this one. Doubt it, though.

Iowa @ Iowa St: Go Clones. Matt Campbell outcoaches Ferentz.

Tcu @ Purdue: This should be an awesome game. GREAT coaching when it's the Purdue O vs. the TCU D. The other side of possession could look like the Cheez-It Bowl.

Ou @ UCLA: LOL

TT @ Arizona: Eh, neither will be very good. Homefield advantage.

• Like 2

Week 1 
Ok St @ Oregon St: I like the Beavs, but they're horribad. We'll get ranked vs. ranked for our conference opener vs. Okie Lite.
Week 2
WVU @ Mizz: Brown's got a rebuild on his hands and Mizzou should be competent enough.
LSU @ UT  
Week 3
KU @ BC: What a strange matchup. Addazio wins the games he's supposed to in the most boring, plodding way possible.
NC St @ WVU: Maybe Brown gets his first year upset in this one. Doubt it, though.
Tcu @ Purdue: This should be an awesome game. GREAT coaching when it's the Purdue O vs. the TCU D. The other side of possession could look like the Cheez-It Bowl.

+1

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I could see Purdue really struggling in this one. Their offense isn’t used to playing defenses that have any clue about how to stop a spread offense.

• Like 2

Week 1 
Week 2
LSU @ UT  
Week 3
Agree with all except I think WVU will win one of theirs.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:07 AM, Burt Macklin said:

I could see Purdue really struggling in this one. Their offense isn’t used to playing defenses that have any clue about how to stop a spread offense.

Yeah, if TCU gets half-decent QB play in this one, the rest of their offensive roster has the ability to put plenty of points on Purdue. Conversely, while Purdue is doing good things on offense, they aren't doing anything that is going to make that TCU defensive staff and roster lose any sleep. They've held better units in check and receive a steady diet of the same concepts in the B12.