Biggest moron in the TV booth - 2019 thread

clapclapclap

4 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Charles Davis out to the early lead in Seahawks-Vikings:

"To the naked eye, that doesn't look malicious."

I like you Holton, but that was a stupid decision.  NFL review team ejected him.

like he stole his weed or something.

• Like 4

Watching all the games on LHN today, lots of you would have hurt pussies watching our guys tackle.

Oh yeah man, you're so tough because you think blows to the head shouldn't be minimized. Your disregard of well documented evidence has my pussy hurting so bad I might not be able to go back to work. One day, if I work hard, I hope I can be as alpha as you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Oh yeah man, you're so tough because you think blows to the head shouldn't be minimized. Your disregard of well documented evidence has my pussy hurting so bad I might not be able to go back to work. One day, if I work hard, I hope I can be as alpha as you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You're right, you should be able to play football without injury or physical collisions. 

Was watching the Charger Saints game yesterday and the qb was out of the pocket and threw the ball away, getting it past the line of scrimmage. Fouts went on for 2 or 3 minutes about how it should have been grounding. Nobody bothered to correct him. 

Been watching Chiefs preseason games, Todd McShay says some pretty stupid shit.  I still like the time he called Gilbert, "Gabbert" for a whole session and no one corrected him because they had no fucking clue what he was talking about.

Edited by mulletpelini
or maybe they just didn't care

On 8/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, clapclapclap said:

Charles Davis out to the early lead in Seahawks-Vikings:

"To the naked eye, that doesn't look malicious."

I like you Holton, but that was a stupid decision.  NFL review team ejected him.  May be the final straw that gets him cut.

Fuck Paxton Lynch. You dive late, you get hit. Same thing happened to Flacco and everyone was freaking out. As a defender you have to make a split second decision, the guy is running at you full speed, at a certain point you make your move to tackle him. If he tries to slide late his head is at where you were aiming - chest, and you take one on the head. 

Either slide earlier or go play soccer.