Game Atmosphere 2019

blacklab

17 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Actually, that couldn't be further from the truth.  We see and are happy, overly, with an atmosphere every year.  It's the 2nd Saturday in October in Dallas.   It's a simple, outstanding in-game environment that is built around the game, crowd and bands.  All the other ads, plugs and non-sense are checked and discarded at the door.   The game may not play out to our liking but there is a never a complaint about the environment because it's about the game, and that's it.

The recipe is pretty simple.  And it's not about us following it.  It's about us not even getting close to it. 

So all we need to do is entice the State Fair to Austin and then give 50% of the tickets to the visiting team?

The fucking jet pack guy references will never not make me laugh out loud. I never actually heard an origin story for how he started showing up. In my mind, I like to believe that it was actually a bizarre hobby of Steve Patterson and he just started showing up in his gear and blasting around. Is there a real story though ?

Yours is the official record until I hear otherwise.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The fucking jet pack guy references will never not make me laugh out loud. I never actually heard an origin story for how he started showing up. In my mind, I like to believe that it was actually a bizarre hobby of Steve Patterson and he just started showing up in his gear and blasting around. Is there a real story though ?

Allow me to reacquaint you with the retread from roundball, the nuisance from the NBA, Patterson’s Patsy and Interloper of Austin. One Felisa Israel. May she be driven into the sea or nearest available body of water down to and including a bowl that might cause drowning. 

• Like 1

Be sure to fill out your survey if you have season tickets and mark "how likely are you to recommend to others" below 7 and "how likely you are to renew" as a 1.

I put the reasons as Bob Cole and the never ending advertising. Also mentioned there are no good home games next year, so I'll be able to scalp for most games cheaper than face.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

The “dont stop believin” band/guitar halftime mashup was an absolute trainwreck

everyone in my section was laughing their asses off, and the Tech fans nearby kept saying “what the fuck is this junior high shit”

OMG you nailed it.  Me and my son were asking “what is up with this pedestrian effort”...sound kept going in and out, dude thought he was soloing for Metallica..it was a riot..  which ever employee came up with that should be docked.