So, our defense is garbage

hayden_horn

All these additional consultant suggestions all over this thread. There is a saying: "To many cooks in the kitchen", it exists for a reason. I just think Herman and Orlando need to sit down and have a frank discussion as to whether the better talent really opens up so many more doors to trying to be exotic or whether they just get back to basics and beat people with talent that executes well.
As yes that old saying, as in, “the hostess gave an STD ‘to many cooks in the kitchen.’”
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Greg Robinson could fix this shit show in less than a week. 

The media gave Herman-Orlando a pass for most of last year and the lsu game. That will not be the case moving forward, we need them to show better leadership vs osu. If not it'll be interesting as Herman has not yet seen our media in blood sucking mode. Shoot, Finger will even drive in for the party. Bohls & FCB are carb loading.

27 minutes ago, Goodman said:

The media gave Herman-Orlando a pass for most of last year and the lsu game. That will not be the case moving forward, we need them to show better leadership vs osu. If not it'll be interesting as Herman has not yet seen our media in blood sucking mode. Shoot, Finger will even drive in for the party. Bohls & FCB are carb loading.

We are a couple of poor showings away from banner flying

On 9/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, 6th Street said:

Greg Robinson could fix this shit show in less than a week. 

Lol. Riiiiiight. 

23 hours ago, horngasm19 said:

what can Orlan_o even say to recruits?

"I haven't been able to defend the forward pass for 3 years and none of my idiotic blitzes have ever worked, but come play for me?"

So I guess because you don’t like Orlando 2017 just never happened, huh?