Below Deck

RPM

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

Dyslexia and yachts do not mix well no matter what department. Lots of pressure with very little room for error. He'll do fine working in a restaurant. He's far from the worst chef I've seen on BD. Remember Leon?

Beef cheeks Leon? Lazy fucker cooked the same shit every charter. 

Dyslexia and yachts do not mix well no matter what department. Lots of pressure with very little room for error. He'll do fine working in a restaurant. He's far from the worst chef I've seen on BD. Remember Leon?

Leon was a total jerk. But he’s memorable to me because that was Rocky’s season, the hottest stew ever on the show. Or the kid that Hannah talked into making bad nachos.

1 hour ago, Texzilla588 said:

Leon was a total jerk. But he’s memorable to me because that was Rocky’s season, the hottest stew ever on the show. Or the kid that Hannah talked into making bad nachos.

Kiko? He started put ok, but Sandy was hovering over him all the time and he just kind of spiraled before he listened to Hannah's stupid Vegas menu idea. 

And they replaced Leon with Rocky before Ben came on in relief. Grenadine on the oysters.