Arizona State @ #15 California, 9:30CT ESPN

texifornia

HUGE day for East Bay sports as Cal fights to stay the only undefeated team in the Pac-12 and my beloved Oakland A's try to clinch a Playoff berth. Go Bears, go A's!

02-Alexis_Game-YDY_3290.jpg

(man, you can see in that poor girl on the right's eyes that she knows being in a picture with the other two is NOT going to be flattering)

02-Claudia_Received-004.jpg

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

Arizona State is 3-1 (two cupcakes, big controversial win over Michigan State in the Spar_y Bowl, close loss to Colorado at home)

Cal is 4-0 and ranked #15 (one cupcake, and then three good wins at Washington, vs North Texas and at Ole Miss)

Edited by texifornia

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Arizona State is 3-1 (two cupcakes, big controversial win over Michigan State in the Sparty vs Sparky Bowl, close loss to Colorado at home)

Cal is 4-0 and ranked #15 (one cupcake, and then three good wins at Washington, vs North Texas and at Ole Miss)

I took CAL -4.5, over 43, & 1h over 21.  After CAL’s win last week and against UW I’m playing with house money and plan to ride it out.  

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

A huge part of that (at least for Cal, I don't pay much attention to ASU) is that Wilcox is a very conservative coach. He's very comfortable with a 17-13 win, kind of like Herman (though he has a defensive background).

Edited by texifornia

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Arizona State is 3-1 (two cupcakes, big controversial win over Michigan State in the Spar_y Bowl, close loss to Colorado at home)

I was not impressed winning against North Texas by 6 points. Then again, I don't know North Texas at all, other than Houston plays up there tomorrow.

Cal starts slow at home. Hopefully that changes tonight with good attendance.

Just now, berlinerbaer said:

I was not impressed winning against North Texas by 6 points. Then again, I don't know North Texas at all, other than Houston plays up there tomorrow.

Cal starts slow at home. Hopefully that changes tonight with good attendance.

Mason Fine is a very good QB and in general they're quite feisty for a Sun Belt team. Given that the win came in between those huge emotional UDub and Ole Miss games, I think that counts as a good solid win.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

HUGE day for East Bay sports as Cal fights to stay the only undefeated team in the Pac-12 and my beloved Oakland A's try to clinch a Playoff berth. Go Bears, go A's!

(man, you can see in that poor girl on the right's eyes that she knows being in a picture with the other two is NOT going to be flattering)

Tell me the girl on the right in the top photo doesn't look like Holly Rowe. That is if Holly was ever that skinny.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

2, 1, x

x, 3, x, x, x, x, x