Florida @ South Carolina, 11CT ESPN

texifornia

I'm trying not to be the guy that blames the ref when his team sucks (and make no mistake it's hard not to suck with our Oline) but the Refs really seem to be ok with blatant holds and hits on players who are already down as long as they don't have orange helmets.

Hard hitting rain game is somewhat entertaining though...  don't fuck this up zebras.

5 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Huh, 2 missed calls by SEC refs against the gators on a TD for Florida.  Gee, I wonder who is higher ranked?

Haven't flipped over to this game yet; despite comments above i wager the 4th quarter is going to be a gatah fixfest.

3-loss boom with wins over gatah and uga fucks the secX2 and secX3 narratives 2 weeks before the first committee rankings.

Not on-script.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Haven't flipped over to this game yet; despite comments above i wager the 4th quarter is going to be a gatah fixfest.

3-loss boom with wins over gatah and uga fucks the secX2 and secX3 narratives 2 weeks before the first committee rankings.

Not on-script.

Yeah that would be a very odd conference directive.

UF fans seem happy with Grantham

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah that would be a very odd conference directive.

UF fans seem happy with Grantham

Eh, it’s kind of hard to fault Grantham without our two best pass rushers. There’s just no pressure on QBs without one of those two guys on the field, which means bringing a linebacker or DB, which good QBs can dissect and exploit. Pretty much how Burrow feasted all night. It also doesn’t help that our linebackers are shit at coverage, and our nickel guys suck at run defense. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Shit. 

That might be ballgame. 

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

aw i haz a sad

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

fuck.  ballgame.

Lulz

South Carolina fans going full retard too.

Holding (by the facemask) on the defense.

TD Gators!