Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

Klopp said Keita has a hamstring issue that will be further evaluated. Shaq picked up a muscle injury with his national team (no way!) and didn't train for 5 days. Good news as Mo will be back in training tomorrow if he tests negative again as he was negative today. Shot he could play against Atalanta.  

Edited by mdmost

So who plays where tomorrow? You'd think Milner at RB but he played the full 90 in midfield against Atalanta. I guess Brighton is as good as any league match to start Neco.

-----------Alisson

Neco-----Matip-----Rhys-------Robbo

Gini---------Fabinho-------Curtis

Salah--------Firmino--------Jota

Rest Mané and let Firmino get some run at a pretty bad defense. Hell, maybe even Taki in this one, given how little he's played and how much we could use some rest for our big guns. Fabinho in midfield just because I think this is definitely a game where Rhys can get some experience. Give Curtis an extended run and put some more of the playmaking responsibility on his shoulders.

Fabinho will be in for Matip. Rhys or Phillips next to him. 

Not sure if you guys have ever listened to the Double Pivot podcast (soccer analytics) but they had a 10 minute love letter at the end of their last episode about how great Klopp is, especially this season. Never heard them spoke so effusively about any manager like that before. 

8 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

VAR is so arbitrary when it comes to offsides. They do not have the technology. 

One of two solutions. My solution is the VAR guy gets ~10 seconds. If he can’t tell, it stands as ruled in the field. Second solution is what they do in The Netherlands,and that’s using a 10cm line. 

spacer.png