Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

Nice to see Neco bounce back after a rough patch. Kelleher has to be our #2 now. The saves were nice but I was more impressed with his ability to play the ball. With Adrian, we simply can't play the way we want to play.

Curtis really is some player. Six goals in 21 first team appearances, as an 18/19-year old. Last night he was lucky to be gifted a bit of a howler by the keeper but that was by no means an easy finish. He just oozes confidence and he's really knocking on the door of the first XI.

2 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Nice to see Neco bounce back after a rough patch. Kelleher has to be our #2 now. The saves were nice but I was more impressed with his ability to play the ball. With Adrian, we simply can't play the way we want to play.

Curtis really is some player. Six goals in 21 first team appearances, as an 18/19-year old. Last night he was lucky to be gifted a bit of a howler by the keeper but that was by no means an easy finish. He just oozes confidence and he's really knocking on the door of the first XI.

I texted my buddies after that goal: “I could try that play by Curtis Jones 500 times and would go 0-500”