Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

I wonder if he gets the call if he doesn't throw his arms up like that.  I get it, but still " a little" much imo.  Ref was right on it though. 

A two armed push in the back is pretty bad.  To be fair, I'm not certain how they don't call the PK earlier.  Not much, but was a foul in the area.  

Var sucks.  What's a penalty and what's not?   How would anyone know?!?

Five years ago (minus one day) got the Vietnamese wife to go to Anfield in Klop’s first year for THAT West Brom game as part of our 20th anniversary trip. Odds she’ll be cool to watch the Spurs game for our 25th? Paying my dues at the moment watching Emma at the moment. 

What the hell do we do If Matip can't go today? Rhys and Fabinho? Or do we try three at the back with Gini or Hendo? I highly doubt we put Nat Phillips in there against Kane and Son. That's asking to get torn to ribbons on the counter. 

I'd like to see Minamino get in and put in a good performance. His legs are fresh and he's gotta bit champing at the bit to show us what he's capable of.

Alisson

Trent - Fabinho - Rhys - Robbo

Gini - Hendo - Curtis

Salah - Firmino - Mané