Rubber bumper repair ATX

You can use a heat gun and sometimes the dent will pop out.  You can try to pop it out from the other side as well once you get the material soft and malleable.  Most likely it's a new bumper cover, but the heat gun is at least worth a try.  I need to replace the rear cover on my kids car as somebody ran into her.  She backed into something before and I did the heat gun thing and it popped back out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

You can use a heat gun and sometimes the dent will pop out.  You can try to pop it out from the other side as well once you get the material soft and malleable.  Most likely it's a new bumper cover, but the heat gun is at least worth a try.  I need to replace the rear cover on my kids car as somebody ran into her.  She backed into something before and I did the heat gun thing and it popped back out. 

Thanks. All the estimators are telling me new bumper with a cost ranging from 900 to 1200. Not being my fault I'll just some money back from geico and make a claim with a $500 deductible.