tell me about the Waldorf school

Start with this - https://singleparenthack.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/visiting-a-waldorf-school/

Then read this - https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/11/is-this-grade-school-a-cult-and-do-parents-care/265620/

Some kids and parents thrive in the Waldorf/Steiner learning setting, but the transition may be difficult for those parents with rigid ideas on what an education should look like.

If interested, definitely have your kid shadow for a day while you speak with Waldorf parents.

I do like the idea of one teacher watching the same students year after year. That consistency is so needed to prevent smart kids falling through the cracks. 

Good luck. We settled on a different route, but have friends who chose Waldorf. From what I can tell, their kids came out the other side with poise, confidence and maturity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know a few people that have had their kids at the one off 290 near circle drive.  No major complaints that I can tell.  Most of them seem grounded.

This is more informational and not meant to be political since it may not be clear when you visit one, but one of the parents did tell me that they have a large number of kids who are not vaccinated.

My inlaws live directly behind there.  We used to have our horses in the back corner of their place... around the size of 3 residential lots, hot wire sectioned off (solar controller, not extension cord powered).

The little shits from Waldorf would routinely touch the hot tape, someone gets zapped, then they would go off "Planet of the Apes becoming sentient" & use cedar branches to fuck with my hot tape so I would have to make repairs probably 1x a week.

They would also throw rocks @ the horses.  I personally made calls to Waldorf & their only response was "well, kids will be kids".