Chelsea 2021-2022: TUCheL our balls, hoes

ztejas

6 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

So . . . can't watch the game, but it looks like we are dominating everywhere but the scoreboard.  Are we taking bad chances or is the Malmo keeper just having the game of his life?

They are fully parked. Nothing open. We've moved the ball very well for the most part. They just got burned in transition, though. 

They've been completely outclassed just like the first tie - although their fans are rather lively. Would probably take a miracle for them to steal a point here. Guessing this ends 2-0 or 3-0 but doesn't really matter. On to the 16. (I guess Zenit could beat us AND Juve and we could drop another to Juve but I seriously doubt that happens). 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MoJames said:

Malmo should have a minimum of 3 yellow cards as well. Very chippy out there and the ref seems to be enjoying it.

Yeah there was one in the first half that seemed a clear yellow that they let go. On Alonso or Ziyech maybe - can't remember. 

Kai also had a decent shout for a pen although it would have been soft. 

Might have been offsides there. Oh well. Keeper played it perfectly. 

Good 3. 1 more or any non-win for Zenit and we're through. 

Actually think I did my math wrong. Zenit would still be technically in it with a tie. With a loss they'd have to catch us on GD which isn't happening. 

Edited by ztejas

• 2 weeks later...

Juve @2 central. Paramount+

Interesting look today - Pulisic starting at the 9 - don't think he's ever done that for club (or country?). CHO and Ziyech on the wings. Virtual A team at the back and mid.

Time to get these fuckers back and punch our ticket (which a draw accomplishes but that isn't as much fun).