Chelsea 2021-2022: TUCheL our balls, hoes

ztejas

32 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I guess when you're down 0-2 to Liverpool you've got to be happy to get a point.

You do - but this feels like a game we should have won. 

36 minutes ago, MoJames said:

City will falter at some point

We need them to drop more points than they have all season so far and that would be assuming we win 17 straight matches. Short of an absolutely historic collapse by them it isn't happening. 

I think getting well positioned and poised to make another CL run should be our focus.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Not sure why the switch to the 4-4-2/4-2-3-1, but we look like crap in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Not watching - out working - but I think at this point Tuchel is beyond frustrated and just trying to find something that works. 

Also - the 5 at "the back" is sort of reliant on having quality at WB. Which... we don't have anymore. 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Not watching - out working - but I think at this point Tuchel is beyond frustrated and just trying to find something that works. 

Also - the 5 at "the back" is sort of reliant on having quality at WB. Which... we don't have anymore. 

Agree with your second point, but we still looked better in the 3-4-3 even with our makeshift wingbacks.  Guys look lost out there.  

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I'm about ready to stop the Lukaku attempt and go back to Timo/Havertz.  We get so many more opportunities with the two of them in there.  

My quiet thoughts as well. Havertz is a better player. Also have no clue why CHO just played 90' over Pulisic and Werner. Managing minutes I guess? 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Anyone watch today? I've been bad lately about watching. I'm not sure why we conceded 8 minutes in against Plymouth Argyle but got the W eventually on the backs of the dirty Spaniards. 

Was able to catch after halftime.  Frustratingly familiar with what felt like hundreds of great goal-scoring opportunities, and a huge lack of finishing.  Kepa's save on the penalty was fantastic....