Cutting cable cord and LHN options

texastroubadour

So I know this has been answered several times over but...

I'm needing due to high cost of my ATT-Uverse (which I like actually) I am cutting the cord and the greatest difficulty is losing LHN as well as all the live sports from various networks. I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. LHN is not available on Spectrum here in NC. Which streaming services have any of you found that include LHN and live cfb? Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by texastroubadour
added info

Just give up.  They will win - they always do.  I have sling at >$60 to get the orange package for LHN.  Xfinity for internet - there's only two choices where I live. Pretty much back to where I was when I was bundling cable + internet with AT&T.

• Like 2

You can cancel Sling for the 2 months in the summer when there’s no college sports on.  Besides that we have Prime and Netflix.  So with those three plus 100MB Internet we are at about 130/mo  Yes it’s as much as the bundle in the end.  But your choices are better than the bundle which is sports plus a bunch of commercial ridden trash.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I asked a similar question about a month ago re: LHN  via Fubo or Youtube TV.   same fucking answer.     

ESPN has decided that they are only going to allow that network on subscriber plans.   So unless the cord cutting company (sling) has a signed contract to offer it, its not possible to get otherwise.   As far as I have found, sling is the only non-cable/satellite provider to offer LHN in one of its packages.

Just blows my mind that they dont offer LHN as a $10-15/mo subscription option through ESPN themselves.   Or charge another $10/mo for ESPN plus to add it to that package.    

I finally got google fiber in my neighborhood, so i jumped to that at $70/mo  net savings is about $2/mo from what spectrum charged once you add in the router/modem fees.   But the actual net speed difference for me is almost 3.5-4x faster  so well worth it. 

I would love to sign up for Fubo with the sports package.... for about $80/mo.   but its missing LHN, so I am stuck with spectrum cable.   even if I had to pay another $15/mo to stream LHN.  that move would still save me about $50/mo  

so Im always on the lookout for LHN streaming options.