Bijan Robinson Merch - NIL

Neonmoon

I'm a man that itches like a motherfucker when wearing anything with Polyester.   Straight cotton, homie.

Ever notice a guy that smells really bad?  He's almost always wearing a shirt with polyester in it.  

My suits are 100% wool.  My shirts are 100% cotton.  

Edited by Gil Bang

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm a man that itches like a motherfucker when wearing anything with Polyester.   Straight cotton, homie.

Ever notice a guy that smells really bad?  He's almost always wearing a shirt with polyester in it.  

My suits are 100% wool.  My shirts are 100% cotton.  

Are we supposed to be shopping for fine clothing from our football team?  I didn’t get that memo.  I thought we were getting money to these players.

My kid doesn’t have the same discerning taste as Mrs. Bang and picked out a long sleeve tee.

3 minutes ago, garrett01 said:

Are we supposed to be shopping for fine clothing from our football team?  I didn’t get that memo.  I thought we were getting money to these players.

My kid doesn’t have the same discerning taste as Mrs. Bang and picked out a long sleeve tee.

Well, if that's the point, hats should be $100 and shirts $150. 

17 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Well, if that's the point, hats should be $100 and shirts $150. 

Buy 5 of each and its there, why the fuck you making it so difficult. Buy the product and donate it to Salvation Army if your really 1% with that black name. 

11 minutes ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

Same shirt for me. Love the riff on the Ricky shirt. Makes me wonder, did Rickey ever see any money from the sale of those shirts back then?

based on the fact that I bought on from a mexican outside the stadium for 10 bucks, I'm guessing no. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...