2018-19 Texas Longhorns thread

Machinator

11 hours ago, Cameltoe said:

The beauty of this year's team is Dylan can be on a short leash. If he can't hit shots, he can be benched for a pretty wide range of possibilities. Long if we need shooting. Hepa or Hayes if we need inside defensive presence.

Hayes won't be put out there at the same time as Sims very much, it would murder offensive spacing. Also, Hepa can shoot better than your statement seems to imply.

I'm still expecting a slow start with a healthy serving of clanks in front of a sparse crowd. Looking forward to Andrew Jones being in uniform, regardless of whether he plays.

Haven't seen anything about Osetkowski aside from what Inside Texas reported, so I'll assume he's a go.

40 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I'm still expecting a slow start with a healthy serving of clanks in front of a sparse crowd. Looking forward to Andrew Jones being in uniform, regardless of whether he plays.

Haven't seen anything about Osetkowski aside from what Inside Texas reported, so I'll assume he's a go.

yeah i expect the same thing. hoping that by the second half once everyone has gotten their feet wet that we get a chance to really see our new offense flowing and in action. 

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Beat guess:

Coleman

Ramey

Long

DO

Sims

I would be surprised to see Liddell starting even though he fills out a more traditional starting 5. 

I think Liddell is super raw and would be surprised to see him outside spot minutes. He's probably the boom-bust player of this signing class.