NFL out of market games???

FloridaHorn

2 hours ago, FloridaHorn said:

I just signed up for a one week free trial of the NFL ticket mobile. This will allow me to watch todays game and then cancel the service.

I did that during the preseason so I could watch one Colts game and it works like a charm. Cancelled it immediately after the game was over.

From what I gather, local affiliates usually seem to be stuck with division rival games of their local team, when the local team isn't playing. It's a stupid way to do it, if that's what it is. Its usually the last thing I want to see, rather than picking the most compelling matchup. It's a shame they can't give you a choice on some alternate poors antenna channels.

40 minutes ago, DougO said:

From what I gather, local affiliates usually seem to be stuck with division rival games of their local team, when the local team isn't playing. It's a stupid way to do it, if that's what it is. Its usually the last thing I want to see, rather than picking the most compelling matchup. It's a shame they can't give you a choice on some alternate poors antenna channels.

Agreed. I guarantee you there are more cowboy fans in Tampa than falcons and saints fans combined