NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

6 minutes ago, DougO said:

I don't think a lot of people are all that shocked that Nick Mullens off the street really doesn't look like that big a dropoff from Baker Mayfield.

And none of the bs Baker attitude. There won’t be a pissy press conference from Mullens blaming everyone if they lose tonite. But I doubt they lose. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Sadly we don’t get them until January. What a waste. Best way to watch MNF. 

I like Louis Riddick. He's a Pitt Man. He's the nephew of Timmy Lewis, another Pitt Man. I talked briefly with Riddick at halftime of the Pitt - Wake ACC game a couple weeks ago.

Timmy was headed to (I think it could have been a HoF) a great career when he injured his neck in a Monday Night game against Chicago in 1986. Timmy was a student at Pitt when my sister was in school. He even asked her out on a date, but she was already engaged. When he was coaching at Pitt, under Johnny Majors, he would allow me to sit in during his summer camp film study meetings with his defensive backs, as long as I didn't bring a pen & paper with me.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 2