NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Didn’t get the pass attempt on 3rd and 8.  

Agreed. 3rd and long against this defense tonight with Hill at QB should have just been a play to run 40 more seconds off the clock before the punt. If you break a long run then great. If not then oh well.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Even without Evans/Goodwin the Bucs should still be able to come up with 10 pts at home. This is sad.

The “bad cowboys offense” put up 20 on the Saints IN the Dome before they basically tried to kill the clock.

They scored 27 total with an Def TD.

I’m just saying every team struggles throughout the year. Especially without weapons.

I’m talking about all these injuries today. Nothing else. They’ll still get further than the Cowboys in the playoffs.

“Because Brady”. We literally saw he’s human too without weapons and when things are going wrong.

All teams have injuries. And covid. No one gave those teams a pass.

Also if the boys get a higher seed and they have to come to Dallas I wouldn’t bet on that.

18 hours ago, LonghornJudas said:

Shit, Godwin might be done. That was ugly.

18 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Yeah, that was bad.  Didn't look like much at the time but damn.

He's up and walking, thankfully.

17 hours ago, LonghornJudas said:

Damn, Godwin is jogging around. Good for him. The way that knee hyperextended, I thought for sure he was done.

Torn ACL.

• Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Maybe the Bills? Josh Allen has been so much better than I ever thought he would be and they just put too much on him. 

Good call. They are still two games above .500 though. That loss to the Steelers in the opener was strange and the loss to the Jaguars was extremely stupid. Odd for a team with the best point differential in the league this year.

Although, a few breaks tonight and the Clowns too will be two games above .500.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Good call. They are still two games above .500 though. That loss to the Steelers in the opener was strange and the loss to the Jaguars was extremely stupid.

Although, a few breaks tonight and the Clowns too will be two games above .500.

I think Stefanksi is a good coach I just don’t understand why they kept throwing a badly hurt and gimping Baker in there when he should have been rested. Keenum is a pretty damn good backup. They might have won a game or two with them. I wish the raiders would trade Carr to the Steelers. I feel like he deserves a fresh start somewhere that is run better. The fans give him a lot of shit but I don’t think they truly understand how Jacksonville level shitty they’d be without him. He’s not without his flaws (ball security bring the primary.) I would just like to see him play for a better coached and run team.

4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Not aimed at you personally more generally anybody who has expectations of Cleveland.

Just had to make it clear.

Just like if someone assumed I was a fan of the State Pen Nambly Lions located in Crappy Valley, just cuz I live just a 135 miles away from that God forsaken place.

50 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Maybe the Bills? Josh Allen has been so much better than I ever thought he would be and they just put too much on him. 

I disagree. Josh Allen is what he is. A guy who has flashes but if you expect him to win you games, you will be disappointed. In the playoffs last year, he had to do next to nothing to beat the Ravens in the divisional round. They expected him to keep that season he had last year going but they were mistaken. I never bought into Josh Allen as some great QB. He had a great regular season last year but that's it. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

i'd like to go to Las Vegas for a Raiders game. It doesn't even have to be a Steelers game. In fact, i'd rather it just be a regular game against anyone else that way I have no vested interest in the game. When I went out to Vegas to buy the old 911 I stayed at the Mandalay Bay and my room overlooked the stadium construction.