Texas Women's Tennis 2022

Js1

8 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Was it also on the TennisOne app last year in the finals while also being on TC? 

I kind of prefer the TennisOne app because I can watch multiple courts at the same time. 

Is there a link to watch online instead of App.

Really appreciate all the updates @Rickylovesweed

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Let's hope singles go like doubles. Texas dominated in doubles tonight. I did not expect that. 

Maybe it's a sign of tired legs for OU. 

Yesterday during the Duke match, the commentator Hayley Carter did mention that with the way some of the OU players play (particularly Sleeth and Staker), she wondered just how much was left in the tank for OU.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Wasn't the NC match mid-day last year? Just seems weird to be playing at night in the noted tennis hotbed of Champagne, IL. 

Started at 5:30 I think?

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Peyton doing her job. The others look designed for 3rd sets. Gulp

If you would have told me that Texas would have a 2-1 lead heading to the third set of four individual matches, I would have taken that all the way. I think they can split those. Need Collins to close set two on court 8.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

If you would have told me that Texas would have a 2-1 lead heading to the third set of four individual matches, I would have taken that all the way. I think they can split those. Granted, Texas may only need to win one of three if Collins can close on court 8.

Collins is down a set though...

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Collins is down a set though...

And now up a break in the 2nd.  All four remaining matches the 1st set losers are up a break in the 2nd.

Edited by WBT