Q & A with former QB/WR Jerrod Heard tomorrow at 3pm

Texastaco20

Bring your questions and let’s have fun with it! Our discord community already includes Royal Ivey, Cory Joseph, Damion James, Dogus Balbay, Jerrod Heard, Cat Osterman, Hayley Eckerman, Sixers Coach Chris Babcock, Texas Coach Chris Ogden, Reggie Freeman, Atlanta Hawks Coach Matt Hill, Texas Equipment Manager Rob Lazare, Joe Schwartz, Prince Ibeh, Clint Chapman, Ira Clark, Ivan Wagner, Kris Clack, Javan Felix, Cam Ridley, Jaylen Bond, Demarcus Holland, Prince Ibeh, Eric Davis Jr., Andrew Dick, Mo Isom, Will Wyatt, and James Thomas.

We got our friends Jai Lucas, LA Clippers Coach Todd Wright Brandon Mouton, Lew Wangmene, Jordan Hamilton, Myck Kabongo, Dean Melchionni, Ioannis Papapetrou, Connor Lammert, Chico Vazquez, J’Covan Brown, Kendal Yancy, Rockets Coach Will Weaver, and more on the way!

We are building a fun community at https://discord.gg/RnJBUbMBxH and would love for anyone to join as long as they bring good vibes. Cheers!

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Related to Ron?  Or he IS Ron?

Will Weaver was a GA with us at Texas. He then went onto the Sixers and Nets organizations and even went to the Olympics with Coach Brown with the Aussie National Team. He became a head Coach in Sydney before joining the Houston Rockets recently. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Texastaco20 said:

This is just the beginning. Got a ton of fun stuff in the works!!! Let’s have fun with this

Your enthusiasm and positivity are fantastic. I hope it’s a very successful venture for everyone involved. 

I remember Jerrod Heard winning the OU game. I thought he was going to be another James Brown. Ended up not working out that way, but he was a great Longhorn and team player regardless. 

9 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Your enthusiasm and positivity are fantastic. I hope it’s a very successful venture for everyone involved. 

I remember Jerrod Heard winning the OU game. I thought he was going to be another James Brown. Ended up not working out that way, but he was a great Longhorn and team player regardless. 

Yes, that was a big one! I don’t think he had the O-Line necessary to succeed. I also think he had a different coordinator or position coach every year. Thank you! Have a great day!

• Hook 'Em 1