Texas vs. tech - 11:30am on ABC

Pancho

6 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I don’t think it is. I think it’s the total number of team NCAA national championships in a school’s history. 

https://big12sports.com/news/2008/7/27/1524174.aspx

The top section shows 23 NCAA team national championships for Texas since the formation of the Big 12.

The wording in the bottom section - “Overall NCAA Championships by Big 12 Institutions” - makes me believe these are the total number of NCAA championships won by member institutions. 

The point still stands, though. Maybe even more emphatically. 

oh yeah I see.  the post showing 59 for TExas referenced that link and then the other post mentioned  Baylor and TCU tied for conf championships.  I was mainly correcting that the link was NCAA championships not NCAA champs

59 overall for Texas, 23 in big 12

Tech should have 2 overall one women basketball(SWC)and one mens track(Big 12)

Welp guess that win in Austin didn't really matter that much after all.  Lunardi drops Tech from a 2 going into the weekend, to a 3 on his update Sunday morning.( 3 is probably where Tech should be, but the drop is inexplicable.)

Just win the fucking games, I get it; but holy furk what are they doing?

6 hours ago, slorch said:

Welp guess that win in Austin didn't really matter that much after all.  Lunardi drops Tech from a 2 going into the weekend, to a 3 on his update Sunday morning.( 3 is probably where Tech should be, but the drop is inexplicable.)

Just win the fucking games, I get it; but holy furk what are they doing?

Well to be fair, it wasn’t a road win….

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

On 2/20/2022 at 12:08 PM, jinx said:

Wait what? Please name the school you went to that has a better engineering school. It sure as hell wasn’t Texas fucking Tech. 

I’m not going to play the academic smack game. This is a basketball forum. I’m just a dumb hick who grew up in west Texas and my team beat your team so until the next game we get to gloat. Hell like slorch said winning our super bowl dropped us a seed in the tourney (the only thing that actually matters). 

• Like 1

Hell like slorch said winning our super bowl dropped us a seed in the tourney (the only thing that actually matters). 

No it didn’t dumbass. Lunardi rankings mean shit. The NCAA committee released its preliminary top 16 Saturday morning and tech was a 3 seed. They didn’t drop a seed you dumb fuck.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

No it didn’t dumbass. Lunardi rankings mean shit. The NCAA committee released its preliminary top 16 Saturday morning and tech was a 3 seed. They didn’t drop a seed you dumb fuck.

Oops, thanks for correcting this dumb fuck. Was too busy to check. Love the brashness of this board. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Lunardi had us as a 2 going into the weekend and said we had to win in Austin to stay there.

Being the influencer he is, he then just followed the committee's seedings that came out Sunday, per his tweet.

Whatever.  Still games to play...

Edited by slorch

14 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Yes, this roid raging psycho freak with the photoshopped Yankees fan avatar is correct. Lunardi was just guessing when he said that.

Nobody's a seed yet, to be fair.

What I posted was accurate, but y'all carry the fuck on.

Every goddamned thing is a beating with you.   Don't ever just agree.  Nope. Never.