Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

"Don't sack Mourinho" going around Anfield. Ha. 

Mourinho is just a disgrace. Man U have plenty of talent and they choose to play in the most negative, disgusting way possible.

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Shaqiri's were going straight to the goalkeeper, too. 

Maybe the second one, but the first was hit hard and at least aimed at the corner off the right foot which would have required some effort on the part of De Gea. If nothing else, it was hit hard enough, that it could have led to a rebound or a corner. And Shaqiri has also shown plenty of strength in his shooting technique in limited playing time since coming...moreso than I’ve seen from Gini in 3 years. Gini is a workhorse in the press and decent on the ball in fending off bodies, but passing to him on the edge of the box at this point is just a wasted chance, unfortunately. I keep waiting for that one shot to set him in motion. I don’t think he’s got a ton of confidence with the ball at his feet in those situations.

19 hours ago, mdmost said:

Agree with the announcers, I do not get why Pogba is on the bench. This is a game where he can give you some options. But Jose is tying the noose tighter around his neck which is quite enjoyable to watch.

Something has to give. Mou's post match interviews were classic Mou. I want my new ringtone to be Mou saying "Liverpool are a better team" over and over.

14 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Fairly nervous about tomorrow's match. Feels like a trap game. The media is already asking about the 1/3 game at City. They hardly asked any questions about Wolves yesterday. 

Wolves are always tough. Friday night, home game & their fans will be LIT. 

I do feel better knowing that Fabinho and Kieta are likely to start so our midfield will be solid and control the pace of play. Just need some quality up top and it should be smooth sailing.

Lineup against the Wolves: Alisson, Milner, Lovren, VvD, Robertson, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino. Clyne and Gini to the bench. 

Don't mind it at all. Clyne should get some rest when it's an option. Nice to see our depth in the middle allows for Milner to go back when necessary. 

Edited by mdmost