[News/Updates] Mass Shooting at Robb Elementary Uvalde - 5/24/2022

Ghost of LL

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I hope every single one of those cops ends up killing themselves some day in guilt. I don't give a fuck how that makes me sound. They deserve worse. As does Greg Abbott and every other slapdick piece of shit that runs this state that decided to lie about everything that happened instead of doing something tangible.

Well.....that would require that they have a conscience, and are capable of introspection and feeling guilt and responsibility.

Dude.  Do you even Texas in the 2020's, bro?  Having a conscience is commie libtard foolishness.  Not.  Gonna.  Happen.

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2024 at 2:54 PM, BurntEyes said:

Look carefully at the fuck stick facing the camera on the right.

Carefully.

Because he sure as fuck isn't. That guns a low rest. NOT low READY. The barrel might not be directly pointing at his hero buddy's leg, but it's very close if not.

1) All guns gun are always loaded. (Check)

2) Never point your gun at something/someone you're not willing/want to destroy/injure/kill (check)

3) Never put your finger on the trigger until your firearm is down range on target. (CHECK)

4) Confirm your target (I guess check???)

Those are the 4 fundamentals of gun safety and in the process of not protecting innocent people during and active shooting, that fuck head is violating all of them.

I'm not anti-police, nor anti-gun but I'm sure as fuck anti dumb fucking cowards with guns.

Remember some years back at the school shooting in Alpine where one cop shot another cop in the back of the leg as they were clearing the school. I'm sure you could apply what you just said above to that idiot. 

edit: US Marshal shot a Homeland Security agent in the back of the leg. 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/us/texas-high-school-shooting/index.html

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, kevwun said:

You can't expect the police to intervene in a situation like this without a 1,000:1 numerical advantage.

These fucking cowards had more cops to go after one dude than Crockett had defenders at the Alamo to fight the Mexican army.