ana de armas + 2 uggo's = “the gray man” on netflix

henrygandorf

14 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Testosterone is fine. It is the story that makes a movie work for me or not. I didn't realize until recently, while watching some old interviews about a different movie, how much film/scene ends up cut and just how important that can be sometimes--as in whether more is more, less is more, or sometimes less is not enough and something gets lost in the cutting or the editing. Or even the writing--directors that are willing to work with the writers to change things for the better when something seems 'off.'

go watch the big short. can’t believe you watched drive first. 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:45 PM, Rimbo said:

I could watch Ana de Armas picking out her nose hairs and still get a chub.

Why would you do this to me?  Though, agreed. 

On 5/26/2022 at 11:06 PM, henrygandorf said:

non-possessive apostrophes are fairly common in abbreviations, especially uncommon/awkward ones.

And they’re fairly stupid. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:14 AM, shadow_operative said:

i think it's the same thing as saying, "Texas has some great RB's and WR's this year."

Yeah; they’re both wrong. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:28 AM, ztejas said:

But uggo isn't an abbreviation. It's just a slang term. And I would write RBs and WRs anyway. I mean I'm aware people pen things incorrectly like referring to a decade as the "90's".

100% correct. 

4 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

100% correct. 

i thought uggo was an abbreviation, but it turns out it's a slang term.  i've given it some thought, and i understand that it means a lot to some of you, and because of that, i am not going to change it because fuck off. 

4 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

it's hilarious that you deny being you; your posting style gives you away every time. that said, you're wrong. abbreviations like RB's and QB's appropriately use apostrophes.

RB’s and QB’s what?  

• 2 weeks later...