I need a 48” Soundbar and suck at finding one

Can't help you find an 48" soundbar, but I would recommend you try to find a 5.1 system that works in your room.

I tried a soundbar for a week before selling it and installing a proper 5.1 system. Even with speakers not in an ideal position, the surround sound is still better than what a soundbar cab produce.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Yeah it’s under a 65” TV. Just seems like it would look better. It’s in the main living area and I don’t want to clutter up the floor with satellite speakers and subwoofers. Just boost the TV sound a little.

I have pretty small speakers (measuring 4”x4”x6”) on speaker stands. They’re not too intrusive and I think they look better than a soundbar.

The cables to the satellite speakers through a PVC pipe by the baseboards. Unless you are really looking for them, it wouldn’t be noticeable.

Like I mentioned earlier; the satellite  speakers in the rear aren’t in the ideal position. But with a decent receiver, you should be able to dial the volume of each individual speaker and get it about right  

The satellite speakers the same size are in the corners. Maybe you can put a plant in front of them if you don’t want to see them. 

8E7D2E91-DC5F-4DEB-82A8-0D4BFD5AEC8E.jpeg