Chrisley know best stars headed to prison

closetohumping

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Don’t the banks check anything before giving out loans ?

I believe they lied on the credit application and had falsified bank records manufactured by the co-conspirator cpa guy.  Add in a jilted ex gay lover and a high maintenance cookoo daughter (not the one actually on the show) and you have a recipe for disaster.

6 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

I believe they lied on the credit application and had falsified bank records manufactured by the co-conspirator cpa guy.  Add in a jilted ex gay lover and a high maintenance cookoo daughter (not the one actually on the show) and you have a recipe for disaster.

if im Scamming banks for $30mil, I’m skipping the country asap 

34 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Add in the ex gay lover’s wife!?  (Or mom)

image.jpeg.8925d4d57cbe917075832e3fdd6e00d4.jpeg

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you’re showing off wealth on TV, why in the world would you lie to the IRS about your income? I would think that a large percent of your life could be written off as business expenses as long as it was related to your tv show. But regardless use a legit accountant to help you 

You would be surprised how dumb these people are. Another local utility contractor here got hit on tax charges, it was a partnership with two guys. One of them gave an honest detailed list of their assets, which included a ridiculous 4 Wheeler collection for whatever reason. The other one straight faced told the judge he had no assets, to which the judge promptly whipped out a copy of our local paper that had done a front page feature on the guy because of his multi million dollar guitar collection. Needless to say the second dude did time.

13 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

Seems like you’ve seen the show.  Other daughter hot too?

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you’re showing off wealth on TV, why in the world would you lie to the IRS about your income? I would think that a large percent of your life could be written off as business expenses as long as it was related to your tv show. But regardless use a legit accountant to help you 

If I’m reading this correctly and I’d like to think I am, these fucks defrauded the banks and government And them had the tv show. Bold

9 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Seems like you’ve seen the show.  Other daughter hot too?

The grandmother makes the show.  She’s pretty funny. The other daughter is not as hot as the young one plus she comes across as a bitch, rarely has any dialogue. She got a divorce couple seasons ago. 

Edited by jdhorn92