Jeremy Renner critically injured in snowplow accident in Nevada

C-Man

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Let’s say he’s lucky that sno cats are designed to distribute weight over the wide tracks for obvious reasons, and that probably made this a survivable accident. 

The weight distribution explains how Vic is still alive. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

Topical because I was having a debate with my son on who the weakest link of the Avengers was and he was trying to defend Hawkeye as not being just a guy who can shoot a bow and arrow really well. Well, I don't think anyone other than Black Widow could be hurt by a snowplow. I guess I get to win that argument.

1 hour ago, HamsterHookah said:

Topical because I was having a debate with my son on who the weakest link of the Avengers was and he was trying to defend Hawkeye as not being just a guy who can shoot a bow and arrow really well. Well, I don't think anyone other than Black Widow could be hurt by a snowplow. I guess I get to win that argument.

Yeah dude, I'm going to go ahead and take the guy who survived getting run over by a fucking snowplow over someone who can't even get through a proper bender without passing out in his neighbor's child's bedroom.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 3:27 PM, HamsterHookah said:

I'd like to snowplow the Black Widow.